Name: Deal Breaker
About: Go break up a drug deal in the industrial area of Alderney. Kill all those involved, grab the drugs, and take out any witnesses. Bring home the rewards to win!
The following options are available for this mode:
- Mission Difficulty- Easy, Medium, Hard
- Friendly Fire- On, Off
- Auto-Aim- Allow, Disallow
- Traffic- Parked, Low, Medium, High
- Pedestrians- Off, Low, Medium, High
- Online ID Display- On, Off
- Reticule Health- On, Off
- Voice Chat- On, Off
- Time of Day- Random, Morning, Midday, Evening, Midnight
- Weather- Variable, Clear, Overcast, Drizzle, Rain, Foggy
- Description- On, Off
- Radio Station- Off, Select Radio Station
- Kick Player- Select Player
First you will be shown a cutscene and then put in the game lobby. Here the host will choose the options and other players can say they are ready or leave.
When the game begins you will be in the driveway of Jimmy Pegorino's house in northern Alderney with cars in front of you. You are instructed to go down into the industrial area where the deal is going down and to break it up. Get in the cars and get down there however you want. The auto-route will lead you through the middle of town while the highway is nearby and a nice, easy, fast way to get there. Then there is the option of using a helicopter from either the house up a few blocks north or the one above the Booth Tunnel entrance. [iMap
Once there you are instructed to kill all the participants and collect the goods which are scattered on multiple floors of a large industrial structure. As soon as you are within range bullets will fly. Take out as many enemies as you can before moving up or down. Stairs are on the south and east side of the structure. There are plenty of enemies on each floor hiding behind columns and around corners so check the entire floor. They will give you plenty of ammo to continue on. A few health and armor locations are scattered throughout. There are many packages in the structure from the ground to the roof. It can be beneficial to grab the lowest one last due to the next part of the mission.
When the last package is picked up a cut scene will play showing more enemies fleeing by boat and/or by van & motorcycles. Chase after them and kill them all. The van may drop grenades. The boat will usually come close to the southwest corner of Alderney making it easier to take out; even with a rocket launcher.
After all the targets are killed, get back to the garage where you started. When all players are inside, the game will end.
- You have a limited number lives so don't get carried away running into the middle of things.
- Either take the highway down or you can grab a helicopter to start at the top of the structure.
- Splitting up is good to cover more area and engage enemies from two or more sides.
- Be ready to fire when travelling up or down stairs. Enemies will be waiting for you.
- Among the weapons dropped you can find an RPG. This can be used to take out the fleeing enemies.
- If you have a usable helicopter, it can take care of the boat if it gets too far away from land. Either flip the boat or have a gunner with you.
- If friendly fire is on, beware of other players trying to kill you in the garage at the end.