Announcing the first details about upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire. Beginning today and continuing on through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content
as well as a free downloadable weapon.
Starting today you'll be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE.
Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The "Nicholson Electroplating
" Arson case (coming June 21st) and the "Reefer Madness
" Vice case (coming July 12th). Below is the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.
Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come.
Available June 21st
- "Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
- "Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (Free)
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
- "The Naked City" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- "A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
- "The Broderick" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
- "The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
Available July 12th
- "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- "Reefer Madness" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Join us at the Grand Theft Auto V forums