Achievement and Trophy whores alike know the plight regarding the elusive Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Achievement/Trophy
. Rockstar is shedding some light on the situation in their newest official gaming tips.
To receive this Achievement/Trophy you must have:
- the highest point total at the end of the game for all points based games
- achieved the best race time (at the end of the race) for all Race tracks (including Helicopter races, Boat races, Free races, and Cannonball Runs)
- achieved the best race time (at the end of the race) for all GTA Race tracks (including Helicopter races, Boat races, Free races, and Cannonball Runs)
- won as both a “cop” and a “crook” in both variations of Cops n’ Crooks
- completed each of the Co-op modes
- There must be at least 1 opponent in the game when the final leaderboard is finished processing – being the only player left does not count
- For PS3 users, all games won since 12/17/2008 count toward this challenge, but not the ones prior to that date
Finally, some users have reported that their race stats were not counting toward completion of the “Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic” Achievement/Trophy due to lag in uploading or a bad internet connection. If you have experienced either of these problems, make sure to check your internet connection and also have a quick look at the leaderboards to verify that your stats have been sent successfully before powering down your console.
Good luck! Our Grand Theft Auto forums
are open 24/7 to get help straight from other gamers like you! Any technical questions contact Rockstar Support
If you're looking for some online fun, why not try Party Casino