The Android version of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition
has been updated today to version 1.3 with a few fixes and new support for the Asus Transformer Prime
and Medion LifeTab
This update includes the following:
- The addition of Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- The ability to tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- The ability to install the game to an SD memory card
- Improved controls for Xperia Play and supported gamepads plus full support for the GameStop Wireless Game Controller
- Additional technical fixes
To update your game go to the Android Market
where you will be prompted to download the latest version. An update for the iOS version is also in the works.
If you're experiencing any technical issues with your game, don't hesitate to contact Rockstar Support
. If you have questions about missions or objectives, submit a FAQ
or ask in the comments below!
Also be sure to check out GTA V at iGTA5.com