Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help ASAP! involved with modding
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
Homework
Hey guys so i recently installed gta sa the other day and i had a previous version on my other computer and mods worked fine.

So i decided to dl sami on another comp and for example.

I used sami to convert a ferrari from a greenwood, and i even tried the one that it told me to.

And that didnt work, the car stays the same as the version it comes in, like the greenwood is a greenwood.

And i tried other car mods and it did the same. Please help ASAP!

Im running windows 7 and are using gta sa v1.0

Thanks for viewing sad.gif
TreeFitty
The Greenwood is a 4 door. For a Ferrari (assuming it's 2 door) try replacing a 2 door car instead. That may be the issue.

2 Door cars include:
  • Bravura
  • Buccaneer
  • Cadrona
  • Clover
  • Esperanto
  • Feltzer
  • Fortune
  • Hermes
  • Hustler
  • Majestic
  • Manana
  • Previon
  • Sabre
  • Stallion
  • Tampa
  • Virgo
  • Windsor

Welcome to iGTA!
Homework
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 26 2012, 01:17 AM) *
The Greenwood is a 4 door. For a Ferrari (assuming it's 2 door) try replacing a 2 door car instead. That may be the issue.

2 Door cars include:
  • Bravura
  • Buccaneer
  • Cadrona
  • Clover
  • Esperanto
  • Feltzer
  • Fortune
  • Hermes
  • Hustler
  • Majestic
  • Manana
  • Previon
  • Sabre
  • Stallion
  • Tampa
  • Virgo
  • Windsor

Welcome to iGTA!

But.is gta sa v1.0 even moddable? Even on the pirated version?

Edit: I also replaced the right car it told me to , which was the alpha. And it didn't work.
TreeFitty
v1 should be fine. Higher versions are patched and then you need to downgrade. I'm not sure if it being a pirated version would be an issue but that could be. The illegal versions are not always complete but usually don't include audio files. The "physical" parts are typically unaffected.
Weasel
If you're playing the game you don't want to change the Greenwood.
It is used during missions that require a four door automobile.
The game would crash/freeze.
Homework
UPDATE: I just tried replacing a 2 door vehicle and it still does not work, it wont show a ferrari all it shows its a stupid bravura when i replace it. and i replaced other 2 door cars, any car i replace it wont show the mod!

Please help!
Weasel
Do you have 15 or more car mods already installed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.