Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I used to post in this forum, about 7 years ago...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Screw Loose
..... but then i took an arrow to the knee.

That, and i went into middle school and got a fucking life chasing skirt, slammin natty's and bein bro. And played football.

so here, heres a video of an extremely failed MMA weigh-in staredown.

demon
Welcome back stranger. smile.gif Too bad that you are polite, TF is desperately looking for excuses to add more guys to the Princess group....

The left fighter is a douchebag.

Psy launched a new GTA5 forum, that's where you'll find the other people. You can find a link to there on the main page here.
Only TF and I are active here on a daily basis. TF out of Admin power intoxication, I out of stubbornness.
Massacre
I remember you. Stop being bro. Bros are fags. You can fuck bitches without being a douche and drinking cheap, shitty beer.
demon
But only douches drink cheap shitty beer, which is only marginally better than expensive shitty beer.
Massacre
There is such a thing as non-shitty beer. Guinness is the only example that comes to mind, though.
demon
ya but Guiness ain't cheap.
Styl
Cool Story

Dude
NTC187
I also posted here back in the day. That is all.
demon
Hello aussie!

I have scared away all the chickens, you might find some of your old mates at the new forum, the address is igta5.com.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.