Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost at sea..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
Weasel
Ok. You've played the game a couple of times, now.
When that 'copter crashes into the sea, and you're left with only the knife.
What did you do?
TreeFitty
Suicide cheat?
Weasel
Gosh... Golly... Gee Wizz. I was hoping to get some life back in the forum, at least a little, but not this little.

What I do is swim ashore and re-arm, eat, and go back to the ship to finish the mission with Molotov Cocktails, et cetera.

Downer, man, it's so sad the interest in GTA:SA has died sad.gif
TreeFitty
The site has been dead anyway and now the ones who were left are at iGTA5.com. sleep.gif

And I thought you were talking about being waaaaaaay out at sea and not within a good swimming distance.
Massacre
To answer your question, I set the controller down, got a red bandana out of my closet, tied it around my head, went back to the game, and finished the mission using only my knife. Like a fucking boss.

But yeah, I never had trouble knifing my way through that mission. I used the knife on missions where it was downright irresponsible to not use a gun, though it was mostly on the Xbox and PC versions where the stealth worked like it was supposed to. I'm glad gaming's gotten to the point where you can get online and download fixes and updates for things like that.
Weasel
by sure...I've done it that way many times. I had hoped to spark some interest in alternate ways. I've completed the game (not 100%, don't like bicycles) over 70 times. Jumpy.gif

TreeFitty I thought you were funning on me.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Weasel @ Jan 1 2012, 04:52 PM) *
TreeFitty I thought you were funning on me.

Internet is serious business.

QUOTE (Weasel @ Jan 1 2012, 04:52 PM) *
... I've completed the game (not 100%, don't like bicycles) over 70 times. Jumpy.gif

WHAT?!?! A San Andreas god hasn't completed the game 100%?! BLASPHEMY!
GTA_SA
I think that in SA, the boats should of had exterior and interior lighting. It was very dark out at sea.
Weasel
I would have like it if sails could have been set. But, the games Great anyway. smile.gif

Yep! Just don't have any FUN when using those pedal thingies. Maybe some day I might get bored enough to spend time with them. Most likely NOT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.