Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kim Jong Il has died at last (lol lol)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Political & World News
demon
Have you seen how North Koreans are sobbing on TV over the death of their tyrant? laugh.gif It's so stagy it's like watching a theater. They maybe get paid a half bucket of rice each for their effort?

But at the same time it's very funny, it's serious too. Because we don't know what his son, the new leader, might be up to. And we don't know what the generals might do, it could be a battle for power.

Let's just hope the new leader is less insane than his father and that there will be stability in the region. I don't want an excuse for wishing them nuked (or maybe I do).

GTA_SA
North Korea is a problem, but one the South Koreans will have to try and deal with themselves. Nobody else can change them. And military action wouldn't work of any kind.

demon
QUOTE (GTA_SA @ Jan 2 2012, 03:07 PM) *
North Korea is a problem, but one the South Koreans will have to try and deal with themselves. Nobody else can change them. And military action wouldn't work of any kind.

I don't agree on that. China can make N.K. change, they are the only one N.K. will listen to. China is keeping them alive. But the problem is China isn't willing to do very much, at least not openly. China and N.K. are old allies, though it's obvious that China is loosing patience with them.
GTA_SA
My history on North Korean isn't sound.

But yes, since you have mentioned that, the Chinese do have the influence. The Chinese have the ball. So it is their move.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.