Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special cars (bulletproof etc)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
demon
I got a bulletproof Tahoma from the mission House Party. Now I wonder if I lose it, can I get another bulletproof car later? Or fireproof or explosion/crash proof. But bulletproof is better.

Cesar's car in the lowrider race is everythingproof, but there's no way to obtain it, maybe unless I spawn a tractor.

Can special cars lose the special ability in some way? I'll try and mod it, will see if it affects the special trait.
Weasel
Regarding Cesar's car. park a Towtruck in the Santa Maria Safe house. Get it from the Docks area where it spawns frequently.

Found these using SEARCH:
3 Bullet Proof Guides to some cars, Trust me
house party and the bullet proof car
Proof Your Car! without cheating of course wink.gif

You could also use GOOGLE/BING to search: "system error guide" (Use quotes).
demon
Thanks. I didn't know there are that many special vehicles. And now I learned that if you got a special vehicle on a date, do not accept any invitation to coffee! Maybe the proofings will not disappear if the vehicle is parked a bit away from the gf's house, I have not tested that.
demon
I have just learned that bulletproof cars are not completely bulletproof. An Evel Knievel shot and killed one of my members while we where driving a bulletproof Tahoma.
TreeFitty
Holy shit I thought Weasel finally gave up on this place. mellow.gif
Weasel
The cars bulletproof not the people in it.
demon
QUOTE (Weasel @ Nov 19 2011, 08:16 AM) *
The cars bulletproof not the people in it.

lol tongue.gif
That sounds logic, but when someone are inside a bulletproof structure, they should not need to be bulletproof.

Sometimes, they will partly be outside the car and shoot above its roof, and if the game is realistic enough, they could be hit when they do that. But the game is for the most part very unrealistic. Anyway, if the game was this realistic, then the guys that was killed should fall out of the car. The dead mates I've had was sitting in their seat.
TreeFitty
I think the windows need to be intact to remain completely bullet proof. Not sure if it was SA or another game.
demon
I can shoot out the windshield of my bulletproof car, but NPC bullets can not do that. The windshield will get cracks from crashes or melee attacks, maybe it loses the bulletproofing then? Perhaps, but such detail is not typical for San Andreas. Side windows can also get cracks from crashes or melee attacks, but I don't think they was blown in when I test-fired at my car. At any rate, NPC's can not shoot out windows.

It would have made more sense if the whole door was gone, but all doors was intact.
Weasel
QUOTE (demon @ Nov 19 2011, 04:45 PM) *
I can shoot out the windshield of my bulletproof car,

The only vehicle(s) that allow CJ to shoot forward are the the Motorcycles.
Did you modifiy your game?
demon
QUOTE (Weasel @ Nov 20 2011, 01:48 AM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Nov 19 2011, 04:45 PM) *
I can shoot out the windshield of my bulletproof car,

The only vehicle(s) that allow CJ to shoot forward are the the Motorcycles.
Did you modifiy your game?

Haha we got a misunderstanding here. What I meant, is that I can shoot out (destroy) the windshield by firing at it, when CJ stands in front of the car. Even on the bulletproof car, the windshield breaks in pieces and completely disappear when hit by a few rounds from a powerful weapon.
I fired several AK bullets at it until it broke. I don't think NPC's can do it, not even Ballas with shotguns. I sometimes use this bulletproof Tahoma to defend my turfs.

It's not modded, it's PS2.

Edited: Corrected mistake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.