Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mysql_fetch_array parameter
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
demon
Images on the main page are replaced by these messages.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/igta/public_html/index.php on line 208

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/igta/public_html/index.php on line 388

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/igta/public_html/index.php on line 149

demon
Got another error message, perhaps it's related to the reason to the above errors.

Message above the news:

IPS Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

TreeFitty
Server may be having hiccups. What you posted first I think has been related to the server needing a restart in the past

I see everything, though. Is it all the time or only once in a while?
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Aug 16 2011, 08:45 PM) *
I see everything, though.

You see everything except strange messages?

Is it all the time or only once in a while?

The first error reported was persistent at that time of the day I posted it.

The last error happened the one single time I loaded that page. I didn't refresh because I'm on dialup these days and I didn't have the time to wait 10 sec for it to load a second time.

EDIT:
I'm not used to not have moderation options etc etc, awesome to have it on Psy's forum too. My abstinences are gone. biggrin.gif

Psy
I'm guessing these issues are no longer occurring?
demon
The errors have not occurred lately, but I'm using ADSL at home now. I think I got those errors when I used dial-up.

But today I saw another, strange thing:

I would understand the use of the "WTF" icon if it had been Marney's warn status, but it's not his...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.