Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YouTube problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Nanook
Having tried to view the youtube channel for the site I found this message sad.gif

iGrandTheftAutocom has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.
demon
Really? Well, I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. Youtube has gone to shit with all its crappy policies. I think it's because they have became so large. We need a new 'tube.
Nanook
On a similar subject the downloads page says...

Looking for MODS? Check out our good friends at GTAHQ.net!

However that link 404s

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/downloads/
demon
Where is that downloads page? I've never heard of GTAHQ before.
TreeFitty
First thing: Take Two didn't like Psy's Ballad of Gay Tony videos with the music playing on the radio. Whatever their reasoning is/was.

Second thing: Those guys changed site names (a couple times...): rockstarhq.multiplayernetwork.net/fcat/gta4mods/
demon
What the hell. Youtube is full of GTA videos, basically advertising GTA free of charge. If it's okay or not depends on wether in-game music is recorded? bored.gif

Maybe it's because the artists making the music don't approve of it. If that's the problem then they should fuck off!
Psy
Yeah YouTube banned my videos because Take-Two didn't like me showing cutscenes or something. Rockstar could have had it overturned for me, but I never got an email from youTube so there was nothing they could do, so the account is forever doomed.
Nanook
Well that sucks sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.