Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiger toy causes Hampshire police alert
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
demon
White tiger toy scare causes Hampshire police alert

A white tiger in a field in Hedge End near Southampton caused police emergency measures until identified as a life-size toy

Full story at guardian.co.uk.

The toy didn't look that realistic. Had they been drinking? XD.png

Psy
Haha typical police. Surprised they weren't out catching people speeding instead of saving the public from a fluffy toy tongue.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Haha typical police. Surprised they weren't out catching people speeding instead of saving the public from a fluffy toy tongue.gif

sad.gif
demon
QUOTE (Nanook @ Jun 1 2011, 11:35 PM) *
QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2011, 05:45 PM) *

sad.gif

Nanook
That's my new job he's slagging off!
Psy
You better not be the one who caught me "speeding" for doing 62 MPH on a friggin motorway (temp 50 zone) at midnight with 2 lanes still open and NO ONE doing any work whatsoever!??!!?!?!?!?!?!
Nanook
QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 1 2011, 11:16 PM) *
You better not be the one who caught me "speeding" for doing 62 MPH on a friggin motorway (temp 50 zone) at midnight with 2 lanes still open and NO ONE doing any work whatsoever!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Lol no, for one I'm the other side of the country and secondly don't like speed enforcement - I can see how you'd be bitter though! smile.gif
demon
@Psy
That's typical. Free cash for the state and the coppers are killing time while on night pay...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.