Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Back...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
DANNY B0Y
I'm back to posting. Yeah, that annoying little teenage Brit kid that you never liked, and never noticed he'd disappeared from the forums. I've changed a lot over how long I was off here.

I've grown up a lot. I've had family bereavements, and it messed up my head. I'm nearly 15, and I've experienced every bad feeling in the world already. It didn't help that my friends stabbed me in the back, even though I stuck up for 'em, or the string of fake relationships I had. I was at a low point. I guess we're growin' up quicker nowadays.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say I won't be irritating you to high holy hell. I now know enough about people and feelings, so you can actually have a conversation with me without it turning immature. I've grown up, guys. Don't judge me, I just want to get back onto posting in topics.
TreeFitty
huh.gif
demon
Welcome back. I can't say you've annoyed me, but we had barely met before you left. I'm sorry to hear about your griefs. Don't think you have gotten seriously mature when you turn 15, you may have gotten mature for you age though. But that just means you have gotten less immature. Some of us are more than twice as old as you and we'll see you as a kid, but I don't mean this in a bad way. smile.gif

Massacre
Who the fuck are you?
demon
He went by the name Disco Dennis last time he was here.
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (Massacre @ Apr 21 2011, 03:49 AM) *
Who the fuck are you?

That kid that irritated the fuck out of ya. Let's just say I matured and that won't happen again, eh?
TreeFitty
DANNY B0Y
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 22 2011, 04:39 AM) *

Yeah, that guy.
TreeFitty
*kid
DANNY B0Y
Thanks for correcting me tongue.gif
Massacre
Oh. Whatever.
Pieface
Heh, you're right. I never noticed you had disappeared.

To be fair, I never knew when you did appear in the first place.
TreeFitty
Who the hell is Pieface?
demon
Who is TreeFitty? I'm so tired and sleepy I remember nothing. Hmm isn't it the double login Pieface use when he want's to act brainless?

In my state of mind I can't be held liable for what I just said... sleep.gif

TreeFitty
And I can still give you a vacation because I feel like it.
demon
Take it easy - Demon is the third login I use when Pieface want to act brainless.

I have the weird sensation of talking about myself and to myself at the same time. confused1.gif XD.png
basicked
i agree with massacre and pieface.
if anyones back it's me
Massacre
Basicked! Fuck yeah.

Did you already come back once before and see this link? That's where we are now.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
ive just looked on these forums for the first time in years, i used to be "indian-gangsta" lol, if anyone remembers me. This place has seemed to be alot more quiet than in previous years.

it says "Welcome back; your last visit was: Sep 27 2008, 01:59 PM"
Massacre
I remember you. Welcome back. Now go to this link.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 31 2011, 03:20 AM) *
demon
Some really old members have returned lately. smile.gif Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.