Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 000A - ZeroZeroZeroWhat?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Rockstar Games
alooper21
Hello, folks!

It appears that Take Two has a new game on the ready-set-go, codenamed 000A at the Australian Classification Board. Speculations and comments on the meanings of this little snippet are all-over. So What's your pick? Because i really hope is Agent!

Google!
TreeFitty
Problem is, usually we know quite a bit about the game before it gets rated. I remember the hype of IV getting its ratings. The fact that it is a "code name" and only in Austrailia makes me think they're testing those rocky Aussie waters.

I vote L.A. Noire since it is in the final stages of production and features bloody/gruesome crime scenes. If the Aussies feel it is too much, R* has time to make adjustments before submitting for a final rating.
Marney1
I was about to say "Fuck Australia, they're not dumbing down my L.A. Noire!" But with Team Bondi being based there, I suppose it's important (if it is L.A. Noire) to get things right with the board. It'll be helping boost Australias image in the gaming map of the world. Last thing they need is a game that no magazine or TV network will advertise.

Edit: Let's not just presume it's a Rockstar game anyway, could be a 2K game.

Edit: It's Duke Nukem.
Massacre
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 15 2011, 06:32 PM) *
Fuck Australia, they're not dumbing down my L.A. Noire!

I'm fully prepared to make that rash statement. Fuck 'em.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Feb 15 2011, 06:32 PM) *

*gets dirt off hands*

Well that's that.
DuPz0r
I did hear somewhere about a game called 1976 or something from R*. Something to do with the war in Iran. Not sure where i heard it. I've looked for it on the net with no avail. i think i heard it on the radio from one of the developer directors.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Feb 16 2011, 02:33 PM) *
I did hear somewhere about a game called 1976 or something from R*. Something to do with the war in Iran. Not sure where i heard it. I've looked for it on the net with no avail. i think i heard it on the radio from one of the developer directors.

Just had this discussion with my roommate a few days ago. It's "1979: The Game" by former GTA team member Navid Khonsari (director, voices, some other things). It's by his own company not Rockstar Games.
Marney1
What's the name of their company? I know it but can't remember for shit. Never mind I found this, and it's not the 'former R* employees new company' I was thinking of.

Destructoid article

Navid Khonsari Profile
iNKStories.com
bOnEs
will this be the theme song??

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.