and THAT's just the first chapter, seriously... if you are looking for a game to play for a couple of days then this is the ticket... it took me 7 hours but, i am sure some of your can do it in 5... this was mostly slammed by reviewers and i don't know why... the very repetitive gunfights, bland graphics (only up close), and mediocre story?? this is exactly why i don't read much into reviews...

if you want to be james bond, you will feel like you are... i got sucked into the world of james bond and it kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire 7 hours!! there's not a lot of games that can do that... but the action in this game was intense when you thought it was getting slow... a car chase when you started to get tired of the enemies, and it just downright has "uncharted" like moments around every turn!! stuff was constantly blowing up, and OMG, the car chase sequences were UNBELIEVABLE!! this was like playing a $200 million dollar hollywood production...

you usually get the opportunity in just about every new area to play it stealthy, and the game usually lets you get as far as you can by utilizing stealth takedowns and using your silenced PPK... but when your spotted, a new dimension of james bond kicks in, and that's the one where you kill everything in sight!!

the game utilizes the regenerative health system, and it is 80% of the time, a cover-to-cover style of 3rd person stealth/shooter, with about a half-dozen car chases sprinkled in... i don't know what else to say, it's intense/dramatic/fun/fast-paced/epic/uncharted-esque, and makes you say WTF or OMG a hell of a lot...

seriously, if you want some mindless fun with a mediocre game, get this!! meidocre in the sense that you've played a game similar to this... but mindless fun because you ARE james bond and all the good fun that comes with the 00 status biggrin.gif... THIS GAME IS A MUST RENT!! rental because it's very short but, not short on action!! it's has over the top goodness!!

8/10...