Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Better color codes for different member groups
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
demon
Can we give the validating group a different color for their nicknames? I suggest grey.

And the yellow color for the BLING members are almost not visible on the very light blue background. Maybe make them more visible? Either by adjusting the tone of yellow or making their names bold.

And at last, demons should have a honorary color, like demonic red or something. tongue.gif

Heartless
I used to have pink until some admin got all kinds of pissy.
Marney1
I'd like my name blue.
Massacre
Make the regular members pale blue so we don't see them.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 28 2011, 09:53 AM) *
Can we give the validating group a different color for their nicknames? I suggest grey.

Why?
Massacre
Who, me?
TreeFitty
No @Demon. /fixes
Massacre
Oh, right. I forget when he posts...
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2011, 08:42 PM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 28 2011, 09:53 AM) *

Why?

So we know who is real members, and not (yet) real members. For the most part the Validators are spambots and I'd like to have their name toned down.

At the rate real members change their name here, I don't know who's who sometimes.
TreeFitty
So no real reason.
demon
Shit you're quick tonight. I swear you're a bot, Fitty. wink.gif

That depens on what you think are real reasons or not. It's not going to be a life-changing event, only a small improvement in the forum.
TreeFitty
I just don't see why you are so concerned about validating accounts. They can't hurt anything. Makes the site look a little more busy.
demon
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 28 2011, 10:44 PM) *
I just don't see why you are so concerned about validating accounts. They can't hurt anything. Makes the site look a little more busy.

I'm concerned about the real people, not them. Yeah they make it seem more busy, but I didn't propose making them invisible.
TreeFitty
And why are you concerned about the real people with regards to name color?
demon
Today we have color codes for some member groups but not all of them. They are useful at least to me. Do you happen to sit with a black and white monitor? No you don't, so why the resistance?
TreeFitty
Because I don't understand what the problem is. To me it is fine.
Marney1
locked.gif
Massacre
^ Agreed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.