Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domino's Ad
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
ctlfreak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_bZn5q-xiY

TBH got a bit stoned and saw one of the domino's ads where they drop the walls and its a tomato field. me n my buddy started joking around and about 4 hours later this is what we had. didnt really take the time to make it look great, just did enough to get the point across
Massacre
You had my attention until the walls dropped and didn't reveal live humans being processed, then I was done.
ctlfreak
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 4 2011, 12:08 AM) *
You had my attention until the walls dropped and didn't reveal live humans being processed, then I was done.

HAHAHAH i wish id have though of that, ala Sweeney Todd style damn may have to redo this nice suggestion
Massacre
It's what I thought was going to happen when I started watching.

I wish you could buy TV spots for YouTube videos, then some people might assume it was a real Domino's commercial at first.
ctlfreak
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 17 2011, 06:49 PM) *
It's what I thought was going to happen when I started watching.

I wish you could buy TV spots for YouTube videos, then some people might assume it was a real Domino's commercial at first.

that would be awesome, till dominoes sued me for implying the whole soylent green pizza

i still freaking love you idea, we seriously may have to redo that with your idea. if we do ill give you a mention in the credits
asthenia
Cool fact - I used to work in a slaughterhouse.

Also, nice video. I chuckled at it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.