Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: inviting friends?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
spotlight72
i have two playstation 3's in my home one in mysons room and one in the lounge room both are connected to the net ,my son and i tried to go online on free roam together put could not find the same session,we were both online playing but no matter how many times we changed sessions we never ended up on the same map, what can we do to invite each other into our session?
TreeFitty
1. Be PSN friends with each other
2. When you are both in online free roam, one of you invite the other to join your session (in the pause menu, I believe)
3. Posse up to stay together

Nice to see family playing together. Welcome to iRD!

edit: For the invites, to send one, hit [select] for the game mode list, then [R1] to see Players, then [Triangle] to see your PSN friends, and then [X] to invite. To accept, go to the pause menu, "Multiplayer" then "Online Invites".
spotlight72
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 3 2011, 04:55 PM) *
1. Be PSN friends with each other
2. When you are both in online free roam, one of you invite the other to join your session (in the pause menu, I believe)
3. Posse up to stay together

Nice to see family playing together. Welcome to iRD!

edit: For the invites, to send one, hit [select] for the game mode list, then [R1] to see Players, then [Triangle] to see your PSN friends, and then [X] to invite. To accept, go to the pause menu, "Multiplayer" then "Online Invites".

thankyou so much mate ill try what you told me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.