Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FBI truck?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
GTA_SA
Hi there

I wanted to know where is the FBI truck, there is the water canon off road vehicle.
Massacre
The FBI truck was cut from the game. You can use a cheat device (like GameShark, if they still make those) to get one, but it always crashed my game when I tried it.
Weasel
You need to GOOGLE/BING for GTA:SA FBI TANK.
There is a Mod that might allow you to have it, if you have a modable game.
The FBI Rancher is the only vehicle easily obtained by getting a 4 star want level.
GTA_SA
I only have a copy of the PS2 version.

I see, thanks for mentioning that. Any reason given for it being removed?
Weasel
According to the people who disassembled the game code there are a few other bits that were dropped.
Most probable is that they had to meet a deadline for release.
And then there are the size of the game disc and complications of program, bugs, etc.
demon
QUOTE (Weasel @ Dec 28 2010, 09:30 PM) *
The FBI Rancher is the only vehicle easily obtained by getting a 4 star want level.

I think you mean the Enforcer. That is what's coming after you when you get 4 stars.

I remember a smaller and more rare vehicle than the Enforcer, it was something FBI used. It was similar in shape and size with the pickup truck regular police on the countryside use (Ranger?). I think you had 5 stars when this vehicle came around.
I thought GTA_SA meant this FBI vehicle, not sure if it was named "FBI truck" or "FBI Rancher" or something else. It is in the game, but maybe he asked about another vehicle that was dropped and I'd like to see pictures of it if such pictures exists.

ViceMan
QUOTE (demon @ Jan 19 2011, 03:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Weasel @ Dec 28 2010, 09:30 PM) *

I think you mean the Enforcer. That is what's coming after you when you get 4 stars.

I remember a smaller and more rare vehicle than the Enforcer, it was something FBI used. It was similar in shape and size with the pickup truck regular police on the countryside use (Ranger?). I think you had 5 stars when this vehicle came around.
I thought GTA_SA meant this FBI vehicle, not sure if it was named "FBI truck" or "FBI Rancher" or something else. It is in the game, but maybe he asked about another vehicle that was dropped and I'd like to see pictures of it if such pictures exists.

*cough*splat*cough*
demon
Nice, ViceMan. I now remember having seen that before.

Weasel
PICTURES OF FBI/POLICE VEHICLES:
FBI Rancher:

Police Enforcer:

Police S.W.A.T. Tank:

Police Armoured Car:

GTA_SA
Yes the last one was the one in the guide book. The water cannon one is cool, I suppose it is much more interesting than the truck.

Weasel
You would need to use a 'trainer' or Mod to have the Armoured Truck. It is Not a part of the Issued Game.
GTA_SA
That would be for the PC only right?
Weasel
As I understand it ... it is buried in the 'game' as unused code. Thus requiring a 'cheat/mod' device to free it. Which would be much easier in the PC editions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.