Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stupid undead nightmare question (stand alone disc)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Gunslinger Duane
i have both the RDR and the Undead Nightmare stand alone discs.

how do i install the DLC that supposedly ships with the Undead Nightmare disc?

thanks in advance.
TreeFitty
As far as I know (don't actually have it), you don't download or transfer anything. If you want to play the expansions, you have to play the Undead Nightmare disc and switch discs to go back to the original game.
Gunslinger Duane
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Dec 26 2010, 06:42 AM) *
As far as I know (don't actually have it), you don't download or transfer anything. If you want to play the expansions, you have to play the Undead Nightmare disc and switch discs to go back to the original game.

i'm not sure what you mean by "switch discs".

undead nightmare exits completely when i eject the disc while it's still playing.

does anyone know how i can find out the proper way to do this?...
Massacre
Oh, that's what you meant. It isn't a file on the disc that you can save to your hard drive, you play it from the disc like a regular game.
DuPz0r
Yeah it's the same as the GTA IV EFLC disc which is a separate game in its own right. You don't need the original RDR to play the Undead Nightmare disc. But if you do have both games, i assume they share some files.
Gunslinger Duane
it looks like everything on the standalone disc was installed when i installed undead nightmare.

now, i can use the undead nightmare disc as a drinking glass caster laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.