Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas presents
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Indy
Just curious, what did you all get?
Anything awesome?
ViceMan
Lots of clothing, in other words nothing of any interest. No prostitutes or sex slaves, I think santa saved all those for Massacre.
TheAnalogKid2112
3 dildos, a pocket dildo, some Crisco and Primus' "Pork Soda" on vinyl. You can all guess what my night is going to consist of.
Tranque
Pants.

Oh and possibly a writing tablet for my netbook.
Massacre
Money from most people, little weed from my cousin. It all worked out.

Getting a hooker later is a distinct possibility.
Marney1
Clothes from the wife but no GT5, I'll kill her in her sleep tonight. Money and tickets for a New Year party at some cool club off a friend and lots of ear ache from my sister because I haven't been to see my niece and nephew for like 8 months.
DuPz0r
I got a load of clothes, aftershave and RDR-Undead Nightmare which i love btw ^^)
Fido 15
A cozy sweater.
Marney1
Anyone know how to get rid of a body?
Massacre
Saw the limbs off and while they're dissolving in acid, hack the torso to pieces so it can go in the acid afterwards. Or, you could remove the hands, feet, and head to avoid identification, and the body can safely be dumped wherever, provided it doesn't have any tattoos or other identifying marks.

Lining a large crate with lead and shipping it to me is also a possibility.
Marney1
Thanks, she's still warm atm, something I've gotta do first.
Massacre
Post it on the Gold Board.
Heartless
Not a damn thing. I'm drunk on Christmas, again.
Massacre
Well, yeah, of course you are. You have to be. The forums couldn't cope if you ever gave up drinking. Or antisemitism.
Heartless
Christmas is a jew plot to destroy German tradition. I fucking hate christmas.
Kamahl
chocolates, stuff for my car and clothes...
Darth Sexy
Santa is a Jew shopkeeper.

In other news, I scored me some Rambo movies, so I'm happy.
TreeFitty
I got some clothes that I actually needed. Why go shopping when I can get it for free on Christmas?
bOnEs
$300 in checks (which go towards my laptop i bought a month ago), a $50 kohl's gift card, a food dehydrator, a new toaster, some hash biggrin.gif, and the sims 3... i've been playing sims 3 since christmas eve... i think i played it for 12 hours straight yesterday... ridiculous...
Massacre
I think bOnEs' haul topped everyone else's. Congrats on getting sucked into the Sims 3, you'll feel the need to buy all three expansions soon Never mind, you got the PS3 version. As for the dehydrator, what a victory that gift is. I've been making spicy deer jerky for the past week, so I love dehydrators.

Also, if Stoic got Christmas weed, too, this holiday was pure win for the stoners. Sexy didn't mention getting weed, though.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 26 2010, 02:54 PM) *
I think bOnEs' haul topped everyone else's. Congrats on getting sucked into the Sims 3, you'll feel the need to buy all three expansions soon Never mind, you got the PS3 version. As for the dehydrator, what a victory that gift is. I've been making spicy deer jerky for the past week, so I love dehydrators.

Also, if Stoic got Christmas weed, too, this holiday was pure win for the stoners. Sexy didn't mention getting weed, though.

about damn time too, i've only been asking for the dehydrator for a couple years now... my friend ruined my last one by placing it on a hot stove... it melted... idiot... ...i've been wanting to make jerky again, i wish i had some venison though, that's the best kind of jerky...

EDIT: come on, you know EA can't pass up the chance to make some money from the networks... the expansions are coming eventually... and i'll probably have to buy them as well... sigh... damn you will wright!! the only problem is i can't mod the sims but that's OK, this version isn't too shabby for a console version... they didn't gimp it this time around... it really feels like a sims experience, and that's 10x more than i can say about the previous sim choices on the consoles... the sims: bustin' out on the gamecube was probably the best effort before sims 3...
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 27 2010, 06:54 AM) *

I was not so fortunate.
bOnEs
i didn't expect it but, $20 worth of hash is a welcomed gift biggrin.gif... it'll last me probably a month or more as i use it sparingly on bowls... i'm still stoked about the dehydrator though... more so than the hash i think....
Massacre
You should be.

I have so much jerky in my house...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 25 2010, 03:42 PM) *
Money from most people, little weed from my cousin. It all worked out.

Ironically, all the money I got for Christmas turned into weed a few hours after it was received.

I also got the Sims 3, and it's fucking addicting. I didn't go to bed until 3AM last night. Also got Black Ops, new shorts, a new watch from the Mrs. and few movies.

The greatest gift is that my wife went to see her parents for Christmas, leaving me with an empty house to play videogames and smoke weed in.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 27 2010, 03:18 PM) *
The greatest gift is that my wife went to see her parents for Christmas, leaving me with an empty house to play videogames and smoke weed in.

you lucky git!
Massacre
bOnEs and Stoic tie for first.
demon
A bunch of clothes, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, more chocolate blink.gif , red wine, liquor, and some envelopes with money. It's all I remember right now.
Psy
I got a new car smile.gif

Marney1
QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 27 2010, 11:23 PM) *

Oh look, a 1.8 Astra VVT SRi.
Psy
Thats the one. I'm gonna risk it all by driving it to and parking it in Liverpool on wednesday though ohmy.gif
demon
QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 28 2010, 12:23 AM) *

No kidding? That's awesome. Did it take you long to unwrap it? lol
Nice alloys!
Sheep
Psy, i challenge you to a race!.....
Pieface
QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 27 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Thats the one. I'm gonna risk it all by driving it to and parking it in Liverpool on wednesday though ohmy.gif

Where?
Marney1
QUOTE (Pieface @ Dec 28 2010, 12:05 AM) *
QUOTE (Psy @ Dec 27 2010, 11:36 PM) *

Where?

Anfield for the match against Wolves. @Psy - Don't you park it in the Stanley Park car park?
Psy
Nah, park just along the road from The Sandon. Walton Breck Road or something.
bOnEs
wow, someone's family has money evil (15).gif... is your hot sister still on the market?!
DuPz0r
Psy you lucky git. Did your parents buy you it?
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2010, 10:21 AM) *
wow, someone's family has money evil (15).gif... is your passable (for a Brit) sister still on the market?!

Sorry, not my taste...
bOnEs
your problem is you use too much cumin...

i am not too picky anymore... the only thing i turn down is fat chicks, and buck-teeth... i am starting to find smokers repulsive too now that i've quit... i feel bad for the women who kissed my ashtray breath in the past... but i didn't hear no complaints so fuck it...
Massacre
Even I draw the line at the vast majority of smokers. Also, define "fat." I've had some spectacular chubby girls, but we're talking "likes a good meal," not "average Oprah viewer."
bOnEs
i like a little junk but, not a dump truck's worth...
Massacre
Exactly. Something to keep you warm if they happen to stay the night.
bOnEs
women that big have problems that i wouldn't want to spend the next 10 years trying to understand and correct or live with... not being able to say no to little debbie snack cakes is one of them... there are plenty of black men for those kinds of women...

psy's sister is hot though (which is where this conversation originated from) but, i can see why your not interested... not enough junk in that trunk, am i right?? biggrin.gif...

-----------

yeah, i just got done talking to a friend complaining about getting too many presents this year... apparently her boyfriend went overboard and bought her a ton of stuff, probably spending over $500... and she told me she spent like $50 total on his, lol laugh.gif... obsessive much?? lol, if he knew her any better he'd know that was a dumb idea as she doesn't like wasting money like that... but whatever, if he wants to blow his money, more power to him... just don't expect more out of her...

my friend seems more distant and reserved since she started dating him... i can tell she wants out somehow but is afraid to crush him since he just got done with a divorce... she sure knows how to pick 'em tongue.gif... she tells me she values her independence but then goes an dates one of those clingers that doesn't let you breath without them there to provide the air...

/rant... i just thought that was funny to be honest... who the hell complains about getting too many gifts?!
PabloHoneyOle
Hmm, I miss chubby girls. More cushion for the pushin'. The only problem with cute chubby girls is they eventually turn into fat women, hence my skinny wife.
bOnEs
i don't how women do it but holy shit can they put on the pounds after eating a salad... give a women a fish and she'll eat for a day... teach a women how to fish and she'll become fat somehow off of fish... the best indicator for being a possible fatty down the road is by looking at the size of their upper arms... if they hold their arm straight and you see a cone effect, back away... the top of that cone is what the rest of the body could look like with a little bit of laziness... it's also how you can spot a former fatty...

or maybe it's just me, but this method works...

wow, it's amazing how easy it is to get off-topic nowadays... this place needs some more action...
Marney1
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2010, 03:02 PM) *
psy's sister is hot though (which is where this conversation originated from) but, i can see why your not interested... not enough junk in that trunk, am i right?? biggrin.gif...

Nah, I'm mostly into skinny girls, I just don't mind a chubby girl.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2010, 03:02 PM) *
i can tell she wants out somehow but is afraid to crush him since he just got done with a divorce...

If you want to help, you can always scare him off. A friend of mine started getting annoyed with her boyfriend, but was similarly hesitant to break up with him. She explained what he was like and asked me to come over and hang out while he was there, and not to restrain myself if he got on my nerves. Obviously, he did get on my nerves, and I responded with hateful yelling and violent threats. He never spoke to her again. Mission accomplished.

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 28 2010, 03:51 PM) *
Hmm, I miss chubby girls. More cushion for the pushin'. The only problem with cute chubby girls is they eventually turn into fat women, hence my skinny wife.

Every girl turns unpleasant at some point. I just hope you signed a pre-nup, or you'll be fucked when the misses' looks go downhill. Unless you married a witch or some other girl who maintains her looks through unnatural means.
Psy
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 28 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Psy you lucky git. Did your parents buy you it?

Kinda yeah. They paid for about 75% of it. It's only fair seeing as my sis gets to go on holiday like 2 or 3 times a year and I never go... Plus they paid for her to go through private school smile.gif
NCP
I got some M&Ms christmas edition...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.