Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas 2010
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
DuPz0r
It's the night before Christmas 2010, the big day is upon us. Santa Claus has a busy schedule ahead of him.

So we're meant to be sat in the middle of our neighbourhood trading festive jokes, cooking chestnuts on the oak fire or something, like in those films. Instead i'm sitting here reading the GTA forums like it's an addiction after nearly 6 or so years of browsing the boards. Faces come. Faces go. Faces lerk in the background at groin level.

I'm sitting drinking beer, eating multiple snacks and typing away. My son is anticipating bed time so the night goes quicker enabling him to get those digits around all his pressies. My misses is watching soppy films on TV expecting me to be sat with her wiping her deluded tears of joy away.

To those of you that are still around these parts, have a great Christmas tomorrow, and remember, it's about spending time with your family not playing your PS3/Xbox/PC on your tod, or visiting the forums waiting for replies to your solitary thread.

Ti's the season to be jolly, so go get fucking drunk!

drunk.gif
Marney1
Merry Christmas DuP' and family! My missus is in work until 2pm tomorrow and I'm just unpacking our new Dolce Gusto...

So I can have a nice brew in the morning, stella in the fridge but I've all but given up drinking alcohol. Searching the bedroom for my copy of GT5......she denies she's got it but I don't believe her. Not much chance of getting to play it anyway because I've got her The Sims 3 (PS3).

Aaaarrgghh I'm still on the laptop! Get off!!

In fact, Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums. wink.gif
ViceMan
Is it christmas? I hadn't noticed, I wondered why no cunt was online.
Massacre
I hate my remaining family. I don't drink. I'm fucked.

On a lighter note, get your imaginary savior out of my Free Stuff Day.

TreeFitty
snow dick = win
demon
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 24 2010, 06:29 PM) *
To those of you that are still around these parts, have a great Christmas tomorrow, and remember, it's about spending time with your family not playing your PS3/Xbox/PC on your tod, or visiting the forums waiting for replies to your solitary thread.

Ti's the season to be jolly, so go get fucking drunk!

drunk.gif

This is family time. wink.gif
We do enjoy some drinks here, but no one is getting drunk, just tipsy. smile.gif

Merry Fuckoing Christmas!
ViceMan
I think i'll just lurk here for a while since there's obviously nothing better to do on this completely normal and uninteresting day.

Meh.
Massacre
Vicey spends Christmas alone? Lucky bastard.
ViceMan
No my mum and dad are here, but i'm either shut away on the PC, on my PS3 or watching telly, very little conversation - which is how I like it.
§ynch
I work a 4-10 at the TV Facility, this year got to work
Thanksgiving and the day after, for double time and a half pay.

Worked today, will work tomorrow, on Christmas, double time and a half pay.

Also get to work New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, same 2.5x pay.

We're a 24/7 facility so no shortage of conversation while everyone
out in TV land watches the networks we broadcast. Most of the operator
girls bring in sweets and food. In our engineering cave, we'll have cheesecake.

Merry Christmas, hope you all have a good one.
Mattay
Merry Christmas my fellow brothers. Jack and Jim are helping me bring it on home.
Indy
Might sip the goose tonight but i'm saving it all for new years
Happy holidays yo
DuPz0r
Merry Christmas folk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.