Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dragging people behind you with a lasso
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Xboxkid
I have been trying to drag people behind me for the longest time but cant do it correctly. I lasso the person and you have to hold both left and right trigger on the x box controller
but then my horse friken stops. What happens after that is i get frustrated cause im trying to terrorize the guy or girl and i can't fricken drag em
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Xboxkid @ Dec 22 2010, 09:15 AM) *
I have been trying to drag people behind me for the longest time but cant do it correctly. I lasso the person and you have to hold both left and right trigger on the x box controller
but then my horse friken stops. What happens after that is i get frustrated cause im trying to terrorize the guy or girl and i can't fricken drag em

The technical term is 'fag drag'. Lasso them from the horse and roll out. If you're having trouble using the controller, I could send Massacre over to help hold some buttons and anything else you desire.
TreeFitty
Been a little bit since I've done it, but I think it's only one, not two.

*goes to load up RDR*

Okay, for me (PS3), You only need to hold the left trigger (aim) after you lasso them. Then the horse will continue to trot along. You don't need to hold both. Is the Xbox actually different? Or did you use a different button setup?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.