Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first attempt at video editing
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
Edgecrusher
I just got a Dazzle today, so thought I would play around with some of my clips on Black Ops.

TreeFitty
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. mellow.gif

Opening titles were a little long. Sound wasn't synced with the video but I think that's a YouTube issue. smile.gif
DuPz0r
Did you record while playing or did you use theatre mode?
Edgecrusher
I used theatre mode to make six clips then recorded them one by one with the Dazzle.
DuPz0r
Cool. Yeah i was gonna say if you recorded live would it have made the play choppy for you...?

Anyway, cool vid, nice kills. Might have to give me a shout some time and i'll play some black ops with you.
I haven't made any game videos in a while. I think the last proper one i did was that collaborative gta stunt video time ago.
Edgecrusher
It's difficult to tell because there seems to be a fair amount of lag on the multiplayer from time to time anyway, but I'm thinking about recording some gameplay from a different game later, possibly MAG. I haven't experienced any lag on that so far, so if that comes out a bit choppy it probably is the Dazzle. I'll let you know. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.