Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Dead Redemption The Movie
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Marney1

These aren't from Red Dead Redemption the movie but wouldn't it great if someone made one. It would have to be a big budget movie to make it worthwhile though I reckon.
Oh, the pics are from Kotaku.
PabloHoneyOle
We should just close this website down and all join Kotaku.
ViceMan
Ever so slightly win. Except the wooden cougars.
PabloHoneyOle
TreeFitty
/news'd
ViceMan
News? So this place really is dead. Bring on some much needed GTA V news, i'll start with one piece of info I overheard - it's going to be set in QD's anus, and you can customise the interior with wallpaper and furnishings.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 8 2010, 10:39 AM) *
News? So this place really is dead. Bring on some much needed GTA V news, i'll start with one piece of info I overheard - it's going to be set in QD's anus, and you can customise the interior with wallpaper and furnishings.

Hilarious. Yes, site is dead. State of zombification.

Really, giving Marney credit for it? Fuck me.

Next time I see another website make a good post, I am going to post it here and take credit for it.
TreeFitty
rolleyes.gif
Edgecrusher
The site is in a state of hibernation. When we start getting real news about GTA5, there will be a broad influx of newbies and n00bs, some of which will go on to be regulars and stay after the interest in GTA5 has died down, and no doubt will start complaining about the lack of decent posts. It's not the first time this site has been inactive and it won't be the last; the process will go on forever or until they stop making GTA games, whichever arrives first.
Marney1
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 8 2010, 03:46 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 8 2010, 10:39 AM) *

Hilarious. Yes, site is dead. State of zombification.

Really, giving Marney credit for it? Fuck me.

Next time I see another website make a good post, I am going to post it here and take credit for it.

Well, Rockstar liked the story - and we got to post it as news before them. wink.gif
PabloHoneyOle
They need more people checking Kotaku's website round the clock for new posts.
DiO

If you've seen it you know what im talking about. Wow, its so fucking lame that they have megan fox dead center. She had like...the 3rd biggest role. Main dude was badass.
DuPz0r
I think a film would be good, but it'd have to be done right because RDR has that retro cowboy look and feel, but with a modern style narrative. If they can cater for that, then it would be a win.
PabloHoneyOle
So, wait - was Jonah Hex any good?

Like entertaining or just down right terrible?
DiO
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 9 2010, 08:25 AM) *
So, wait - was Jonah Hex any good?

Like entertaining or just down right terrible?

Jonah Hex was great. It just MAD reminded me of red dead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.