Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What were your top 3 games of 2010?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Marney1
My top 3 games of 2010 were...

1)Red Dead Redemption

Totally love Red Dead for obvious reasons.

2)The Saboteur

Mugging nazis was fun and I regret trading it in. Often get the urge to take a drive round the countryside or snipe a sentry in his watch tower. Protagonist Sean Devlin and his off the cuff remarks made me laugh - "I'd be tits up without me smokes!" Oh, and tits ftw!

3)Heavy Rain

Enjoyed the fact that making the right decisions were often crucial to the various outcomes. Quite an emotional game at times and one me and Mrs Marney could play together.
Massacre
Fallout: New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, Fable III, in that order.
Edgecrusher
Red Dead Redemption, Episodes From Liberty City and Fallout: New Vegas. I have bought three copies of RDR and all have been stolen, so I've given up on spending money on it. dry.gif And I only have standalone GTA IV right now, but I am thinking about getting the complete edition on monday. Most games have been pretty lacklustre this year IMO, need a new GTA.
trathen93
QUOTE (JonnyCanonFodder @ Nov 26 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Red Dead Redemption, Episodes From Liberty City and Fallout: New Vegas. I have bought three copies of RDR and all have been stolen, so I've given up on spending money on it. dry.gif And I only have standalone GTA IV right now, but I am thinking about getting the complete edition on monday. Most games have been pretty lacklustre this year IMO, need a new GTA.

how have your copies of rdr been stolen?

anyway, Id have to go for:
1. Red dead redemption, rockstar tried to do something different and it worked, brilliantly.
2. heavy rain, another game that tried something new, the storyline is epic and ive never played a game like it, shame about the bugs.
3.Gran turismo 5, ok, I understand this only came out on wednesday(i got it on tuesday, yus) but every bit of spare time ive had since then has been spent on it. its one of the best racing games ive been on. ive turned into a top gear track whore. Haha
Edgecrusher
Just the usual lightfingered knobheads that my brother in law used to bring into my house. Not anymore though. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (JonnyCanonFodder @ Nov 26 2010, 03:43 PM) *
Just the usual lightfingered knobheads that my brother in law used to bring into my house. Not anymore though. smile.gif

Three copies of RDR pinched? You need to toughen up and start kicking doors in and hitting people with pick axe handles.
Edgecrusher
iThere were a lot of people in and out, so I couldn't narrow it down who took them, I just stopped them all coming round. Should've done it sooner though.
bOnEs
3.) red dead redemption - funnest game of the year...

2.) heavy rain - the most innovative game in years...

1.) fallout new vegas - duh, as if i was going to pick something else for #1...

honorable mentions: just cause 2, god of war III, the saboteur, and episodes from liberty city...

edited to add two more honorable mentions...
GLC
1. New Vegas, of course.
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Uh, Uncharted 2, seeing as I've only just got around to playing it. mellow.gif
Qdeathstar
Hmm, well i think i'll make it "best games i've played in 2010"

1. Mass Effect 2
2. Batman: Arkam Asylum
3. Fallout: New Vegas
The Awesome One
Best games i've played this year?

1.Red Dead Redemption
2. Formula 1 2010
3.Batman:Arkham Asylum
PabloHoneyOle
Top FIVE:
1. Fallout: NV
2. Halo Reach
3. Just Cause 2
4. Red Dead Redemption
5. Dead Rising 2
DuPz0r
Hmm...

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. Call Of Duty Black Ops

(4. Fallout: New Vegas)

(5. Gran Turismo 5)
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Nov 26 2010, 04:48 PM) *
QUOTE (JonnyCanonFodder @ Nov 26 2010, 03:43 PM) *

Three copies of RDR pinched? You need to toughen up and start kicking doors in and waving the four fours in.

Mine are:

1. RDR
2. AC:Brotherhood
3. EfLC
Kamahl
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. God of War 3
3. Heavy Rain
4. Red Dead Redemption
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.