Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So the big secret
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
Sharpie Fetish
6 years after its original release. 2 years after rockstar releasing GTA IV (when they said they would tell the secret IIRC Are we any wiser on this? Did rockstar say the secret etc?
Marney1
What's IIRC?
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 16 2010, 08:58 PM) *
What's IIRC?

If I Remember Correctly.
Marney1
I'm completely lost here. What's this secret thing you're talking about?
Sharpie Fetish
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...showtopic=72243

A pretty indepth thread on it from the old forum.
Weasel
To the best of my recollectiong... the Big Secret ... was what they done got sued for... Let it die.
TreeFitty
I can't really see that as being the secret. It's paraded as some big secret that can be found presumably without haxxx or such. For all we know there is no big secret, it's just R* playing with our minds.
Weasel
Do a GOOGLE/BING for '"Big Secret" GTA san andreas""
It seems every six months somebody runs this topic.
Just exactly what (cite the site) did R* say and When was it said, especially relative to the law suit?

So many people have dis assebmled the game code for modding I would think it must have been found by now.

This type of topic should be banned just like anyother myth.
§ynch
QUOTE (Weasel @ Oct 16 2010, 03:13 PM) *
This type of topic should be banned just like anyother myth.

Yes, it's so old. 6+ years now.
These topics were also banned on most or all the GTA forums on the net.
We all know about the "big secret" years ago, for those of you that haven't, there isn't one.
We picked it apart, and got real tired, real fast, of moderating topics like bigfoot, etc.

I think on my old forum as well as Psy's, we had heard all this by the end of 2004 even.

Myth - Ban

/end

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.