Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RIP Chris Morrison
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
DiO
Just a friend of mine. He got hit by a train last night. So fucked up.
Massacre
That sucks...
demon
I'm very sorry to hear that.
DiO
Thanks dudes. Apparently he was biking from the bar to my buddies house. He probably tired to beat the train or something. Hard to believe shit like this. That's the 3rd person around here over the years that I know of getting killed by a train. First person that was actually a friend that got hit. Another buddy of mine last year got hit by a car long boarding. Dying young is fucked.
Massacre
I'm not joking here, you should probably, uh, get out of Canada for a little while. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Less than three.
demon
Another one? Man that's bad luck for you. sad.gif

QUOTE (Sam Massenburg @ Oct 10 2010, 09:11 PM) *
got hit by a car long boarding.

What does the last two words mean?
Pieface
Wasn't the long boarding one because he was doing it in the middle of the night in black clothing?
asthenia
Christ man... Come live in my country for a while. or with Massacre. RIP to your buddy.
DiO
QUOTE (Pieface @ Oct 10 2010, 05:21 PM) *
Wasn't the long boarding one because he was doing it in the middle of the night in black clothing?

Him and another friend of mine were out in the road and he pushed my friend out of the way of the car saving his life. The woman was passing another car illegally or something. She has been charged with careless driving. Not sure how much she was fined but usually for careless driving its a $1000 dollar fine.
Darth Sexy
That's fucked up, dude. Losing a friend is never easy. Take care.
PabloHoneyOle
That sucks.

Sorry for your loss.
DiO
Thanks dudes. The wake is on Wednesday
PabloHoneyOle
I'll smoke one for him.
Darth Sexy
^I'd make the same offer, but I'll be doing it regardless, so it'd be a little hollow.
DiO
Going to the wake in an hour. These things are always brutal.
demon
Good luck. I hope it's a nice wake. It's weird saying it, what I mean is I hope it's as nice as wakes can be.
§ynch
QUOTE (Sam Massenburg @ Oct 9 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Just a friend of mine. He got hit by a train last night. So fucked up.

QUOTE (Jon Sinon @ Oct 13 2010, 03:20 PM) *
Going to the wake in an hour. These things are always brutal.

Never easy mate. Gets harder with age as well. Take care. Best wishes for you and family.
DiO
THanks again guys.

It was trippy. I seen a dude on the bus that mad looked like him. Same thing happened when my buddy tyler died. I seen peeps that looked like him.
Nerginican
I feel sorry for your mother.
Marney1
QUOTE (Nerginican @ Oct 15 2010, 04:59 AM) *

You just sunk to a new low which I thought wasn't possible even for you.
asthenia
QUOTE (Nerginican @ Oct 15 2010, 04:59 AM) *

Fuck off, cunt.
Massacre
QUOTE (Nerginican @ Oct 14 2010, 11:59 PM) *

I feel sorry for yours, she was hoping to have a daughter but only gave birth to the cunt.
DiO
Meh. Troll dont bother me.
Fido 15
Am I missing something here? Scrappy obviously presumed that D-O's mother knew the kid as well, since he was a good friend after all. Women tend to grieve more than men, so it's logical that Scrappy feels sorry for his mother. There's no need for senseless bashing during a time like this.
Nerginican
QUOTE (Fido 15 @ Oct 16 2010, 02:52 PM) *
Am I missing something here? Scrappy obviously presumed that D-O's mother knew the kid as well, since he was a good friend after all. Women tend to grieve more than men, so it's logical that Scrappy feels sorry for his mother. There's no need for senseless bashing during a time like this.

Actually, I just presumed D-O's mother was a slut that fucked all of his boyfriends out of spite, so she must have felt terrible once she found out not only that one of her boytoys was hit by a train, but also that she had been fucking a mentally challenged person that had the bright idea of trying to outrun a train. You folks just took it the wrong way. A proper response would have been something along the lines of, "What you say about my momma? You feel sorry for who?" to which I would promptly respond with, "I don't want any trouble! Just get out!" But don't worry, I forgive you guys for the misunderstanding and I expect an apology in return.
DiO
QUOTE (Fido 15 @ Oct 16 2010, 05:52 PM) *

Well, its "your" mother. If it were "his" mother it would make sense that it would be a sincere post.
Pieface
Have 3 days off Nerginican.
DuPz0r
Damn man, you have some serious bad luck. Well your friends do, but you know what i mean.

Just do us a favour and stay way from trains when you're drunk!
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Oct 18 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Damn man, you have some serious bad luck. Well your friends do, but you know what i mean.

Just do us a favour and stay way from trains when you're drunk!

Yah, for sure.
asthenia
Surprise props to Pieface for suspending the troll and letting the inevitable flames off.

Yeah DuP has a good point ... I don't want to have to fly 3000 miles to visit your funeral D-O ... DuP and his crying baby will drive me insane. And he never lets me have the window seat.

wub.gif
Jáger
LTTP, but sorry to hear of your loss, dude. Never fucking easy losing a good friend.
Sheep
Shit man, sorry to hear
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.