Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
bOnEs

since this is nearing release, i figured it could use it's own topic...

well i got a chance to play the multiplayer beta last night, one of the benefits of being a playstation+ member biggrin.gif, and so far, it's not all that good to be honest... they were only featuring one mode last night called "wanted" where you try to locate and kill another player blending into the crowd... and if you do anything to blow your cover, like killing that person or running in the open, you'll become a target yourself and be hunted down by other players, and breaking their line of site and hiding is the only way to lose the bounty on your head, which is damn near impossible to do in the small confined spaces of the beta...

i played this mode about a half dozen times and started to get extremely bored with it... supposedly there's another mode called, "alliance", which i would like to check out but, i am not as excited about it as i might of been had the "wanted" mode been more fun... i don't know, right now it feels like a cheap tacked-on mode for the sake of adding multiplayer to an already stellar single player experience...

trust me, i am sure the single player game will be fun as hell... i am just not so sure about the multiplayer just yet... and i am probably months away from actually checking this game out and playing it... i don't see myself buying this game at all... after not playing ACII after i beat it 100%, i don't want to waste my money on purchasing another AC so soon... i think i'll just rent this sometime next year...
Massacre
Definitely getting it, but definitely not getting it on release day, no matter how badly I want the collector's edition swag.

Gamestop:

Everyone else:
JamieMilne
played the multiplayer beta on ps3, its really good. its fun for an hour then i need to turn it off but.

your HUD detects how far you are from your target and guides you towards it, at the same time someone is targeting you, there doesnt seem to be any way to defend your self, your pretty much dead if they get close enough.
bOnEs
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Oct 11 2010, 08:01 AM) *
played the multiplayer beta on ps3, its really good. its fun for an hour then i need to turn it off but.

your HUD detects how far you are from your target and guides you towards it, at the same time someone is targeting you, there doesnt seem to be any way to defend your self, your pretty much dead if they get close enough.

you have to blow your cover to flee a pursuer... basically if someone is close, you better just run and hope you lose them somewhere... it kind of sucks though that you can't kill your pursuer... i waited in a crowd of a few people once that looked just like my chosen character, and i waited for the enemy to show up and thought that i could kill him but, i blew my cover by attempting to stab him, and he laughed and killed me...

kinda lame... and i heard the other mode "alliance" is just more of the same, only your a part of a team... booo, give us something else ubisoft, this feels like a cheap gimmick...
PabloHoneyOle
This game is on my "post-Christmas" list. I love Assassin's Creed. I loved the first one and I jizzed for the second one. This one just doesn't appeal to me as much - although the multiplayer could be interesting. I think I was turned off by AC2's shitty DLC; like they were trying to milk the game for more than it was. I was hoping the next AC game would be the third in a trilogy that would wrap up the Desmond Miles story. It seems like they weren't able to move forward in history yet - I thought the next game was supposed to be more modern, featuring another assassin at another period of time; like they did with the second game.

I'm not saying they got lazy and just decided to use the engine, character models and essentially the same maps (only larger and rearranged) to put out another game; but it kind of feels like it.

I'll snag this eventually, but it's not going to be a day one purchase for me.
bOnEs
yea, it's just too soon... i mean, ACII came out this time last year!! how in the world can they put together another brilliant edition in less than a year!! i know how, by introducing barely anything new, except for a continuation of a current story... and i too am disappointed in seeing them stick with ezio but, i think they see the AC franchise as a cash cow now and they want to prolong the eventual ending to the desmond miles story for as long as they can... which in turn is going to make the desmond miles story less interesting... i think the appeal of "brotherhood" is going to be multiplayer and i think ubisoft is going to promote it as such... so, i am assuming the main story is going to be a bit of a side-quest to the desmond miles story... probably just a diversion to learn of more names in the abstergo/templar storyline...

i'm with you stoic, this is a post-christmas play... probably a rental... so far the multiplayer beta hasn't shown me anything worthy enough to make me purchase the game to play online... i'll probably mess around a few times online when i rent it and that'll be it... once i beat the story, i don't plan on playing it again...
Massacre
It basically an expansion. It's not part of the trilogy, it's just Ubisoft's way of making a little quick cash.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 11 2010, 01:04 PM) *
It basically an expansion. It's not part of the trilogy, it's just Ubisoft's way of making a little quick cash.

Motherfuckers.

I'll still play it, but I'd rather collect flags in Assassin's Creed 1.
Massacre
The main rumor for the third game is feudal Japan, but with a female protagonist. I'm hoping only the Japan part ends up happening.
Jáger
Japan sounds cool.

Sooner or later, we're going to see a modern-day Assassins Creed with Desmond as the protagonist. It's what all this is for, basically, they're training him up to be a part of the assassins guild.
bOnEs
yup... but with brotherhood, they seem to be taking a side-step with more assassinations in the renaissance era... i heard rome is the main city in this game, hell the only city in the this game confirmed thus far... i haven't read up on much AC news but, it seems like i've only heard about rome...
Massacre
Rome is the only city in the game, but it consists of multiple districts that are each as big as any city in the ACII, except maybe Venice.
ENVi3
I got the multiplayer beta too, but I couldn't connect to any games.
But I played their tutorial/practice thing ... and my impression was: I wouldn't get this game for the online.
I played the first game a long time ago, and it was pretty fun for the most part especially running through rooftops after performing the missions and fighting and none of that is present in the online.
I've never played the second one, so I can't really compare to that.
Handsome B Wonderful
Bah! Way too soon, even if this is just a glorified expansion. I'll just read about the story somewhere. It'll spare me 15 hours or so of my life better spent playing New Vegas or watching Westerns. Or working.

I find the story behind the AC series really interesting, but they aren't games i really ever come back to for the gameplay. If i wasn't a complete loser who collects games, i would have traded them in ages ago.
PabloHoneyOle
You know there are spoiler boxes, asshole. Use spoilers on specific sentences - half you post wasn't spoilers and didn't need them, just certain parts.

I don't really think there were any spoilers for anyone who hasn't played the game - it was actually pretty difficult to understand. Anyway, this is on my Christmas list. I heard it was pretty decent of a game. Instead of talking about the spoilers of the game, how about your review of the game - in general. Did you enjoy it as a whole? How does it compare to AC:2? Have you played the multiplayer?

Flea
Theres plenty of reviews out there, read them if your wanting too know more about the game itself, my post was about my questions and thoughts on the story, you havnt played the game yet thats why it was hard for you to understand......
Massacre
I think poor grammar and wording might have had more to do with it than not playing the game...
bOnEs
this game is probably my first rental of next year... i would try to platinum it too but, i know i wouldn't get any of the online trophies so, it's been reduced to a 5 night rental instead...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Flea @ Nov 30 2010, 02:01 PM) *
Theres plenty of reviews out there, read them if your wanting too know more about the game itself, my post was about my questions and thoughts on the story, you havnt played the game yet thats why it was hard for you to understand......

No one on this site has played this game.

Go to another site with your nonsensical rantings and terrible grammar. If there had been any kind of discussion about the game up to this point, that would be a good opportunity for you to proceed with spoiler talk. Otherwise, it's not necessary. This site isn't teeming with life and they only discussion you'll get is nurtured discussion.
PabloHoneyOle
I just picked this up today by exchanging a copy of Borderlands GOTY I got on Cyber Monday for $30, then took it to Walmart where it's selling for $60. Even trade. Or so they think.

Retail Fraud Assassin.

Anyway - I'm not going to be blowing through this game. It's probably going into my backlog for a bit - I've been meaning to replay the first AC so I can collect all the fucking flags and templars. I don't think there will be any going back after playing the 3rd one.
ViceMan
As someone who only bought and completed ACII about 2 weeks ago, then bought this one straight afterwards, I have to say it's a pretty good game. It seems a bit shorter than ACII, but if you view it as a follow up to it rather than a complete new game it puts it into perspective. There aren't many new features but there are at least some to give it some replayability. I'm not going to do a full review because I really can't be arsed.
PabloHoneyOle
God, I hate everyone on this site.

I just got this game on Friday and I haven't been able to put it down. It's very similar to ACII, but there are so many subtle improvements, it would be difficult to go back to playing ACII. The combat has been greatly revamped - everything is much smoother and fluid. I love the swordplay with the gun as a backup. The finishing moves have all been revamped, so counters and executions are always very entertaining. The crossbow is also crazy awesome for picking guards off from long ranges, silently.

I've just gotten to the part of the story where you start recruiting Assassin's to join your crew. It's pretty neat as you can pretty much select a target for your Jr. Assassin's to take out, either via assassination or a flurry of arrows from above. Apparently, you can send them to other cities to do shit for you too, but I haven't figured that out yet. I'd dare ask someone who's beaten the game to explain it, but they've all been fucking sods. Anyway, I am really enjoying the new features, as well as the classic elements of the game.

My only gripe has been that each tower or high place to climb to has become some kind of fucking puzzle. Yeah, it's cool to figure out new paths and shit, but I miss just being able to climb straight up a large building without having to check for randomly placed windows or cracks or bolts or any other fucking thing that are placed just so you have to go around a building multiple times as you ascend it. I suppose it would be too easy then, but it does still get a bit ridiculous. Not every building has to be as complex as the vaults and crypts. Christ.

Anyway, the story is pretty good - on par or better than AC2. It's a tad ridiculous, but it's funny how they make fun of the ridiculousness in the game conversations and shit.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 6 2010, 03:42 PM) *
I'd dare ask someone who's beaten the game to explain it, but they've all been fucking sods. Anyway, I am really enjoying the new features, as well as the classic elements of the game.

You need to visit a pigeon coop marked by an Assassin logo on the map, from there you can send your recruits on missions around the globe and upgrade their armour/weapons. You need to make sure that when you send them on missions the percentage is near to 100% as possible to avoid the risk of them failing and being killed (never happened to me so I don't know what happens,) sometimes you might have to send two or three on one mission, but once they level up it gets easier.#

(Oh you can also use liberated Borgia towers to do the shit mentioned above too.)

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 6 2010, 03:42 PM) *
My only gripe has been that each tower or high place to climb to has become some kind of fucking puzzle. Yeah, it's cool to figure out new paths and shit, but I miss just being able to climb straight up a large building without having to check for randomly placed windows or cracks or bolts or any other fucking thing that are placed just so you have to go around a building multiple times as you ascend it. I suppose it would be too easy then, but it does still get a bit ridiculous. Not every building has to be as complex as the vaults and crypts. Christ.

Once you get the uber-climb glove back off of Mr. Da Vinci it'll make it a lot easier.

Have you played Leonardo's war machines levels yet? They were fucking fun. I won't spoil the surprise though.
PabloHoneyOle
I just got the mission from Leonardo - haven't been able to locate the "L" icon where the first weapon is. I got it towards the end of my playing last night.

Also, I chose the damn poison dart gun thinking I could buy all three items from Leonardo, I had enough money - but homeboy rolled out. I hope I'll get them pretty soon.
ViceMan
I only discovered the fun of using the poison dart gun in Brotherhood, I had no idea it made them go apeshit in ACII. I didn't even know it fired darts, I just thought it was some poison tipped hidden blade. And I think you have to first kill some Borgia captains to get the maps that unlock the war machine missions, there are four of them in total.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Dec 6 2010, 03:56 PM) *
I only discovered the fun of using the poison dart gun in Brotherhood, I had no idea it made them go apeshit in ACII. I didn't even know it fired darts, I just thought it was some poison tipped hidden blade. And I think you have to first kill some Borgia captains to get the maps that unlock the war machine missions, there are four of them in total.

What about the jump glove and dual blades? When can I get those?
ViceMan
I think they just appear after a few missions, look out for the white L marker. The war machine missions are marked by black Ls so don't be confused by those. Most of the time the white L marker appeared in the very bottom right hand corner of the map for me.
PabloHoneyOle
Yeah, I finally found him after completing the machine gun mission. That mission took me forever. I kept getting so close to the blueprints and then get detected at the last minute. I decided it would just be better to go through and kill everyone silently, which was much more fun. I'd take out all the guards who were conveniently looking the other way or standing way too close to a bale of hay - then take out the dicknoses on the roofs with the crossbow - then take out the groups of guards by poisoning one of them, then using the crossbow to pick off the guards investigating the maniac.

I'm really enjoying the added stealth features of this game. Assassin's Creed has always been great at allowing you to accomplish the mission/assassination in just about any way you can think of - but now with all the methods of assassination, there are infinite possibilities.

Last night, I did the machine gun mission - then I pretty much spent the rest of the night spamming money and Assassin contracts and building up my "Brotherhood". I'd send the recruits out on missions - then watch television or do stuff around the house (Christmas decorations are up). I'd come back every 10 or 12 minutes to start some new contracts and cash in the money accrued in the bank vault. I ended up passing out on the couch about midnight and woke up at 238AM with a maxed out bank vault and all my assassin's were levels 8-9. I'll probably spam the rest of them to MAX assassin's before moving forward.

I also knocked out a few of the thieves and prostitute side missions just to pass time - in between killing groups of guards for shits and giggles.
ViceMan
Yes earning money isn't exactly difficult in the game, upgrade a few banks and blacksmiths and you're laughing. Just after starting the game I began pickpocketing people, but it was before the mission that unlocks the notoriety meter so I wasn't getting attention for it. Plus a few people gave 800-900f when I pickpocketed them, it seems there's a 1/50 chance when you pickpocket them it'll be a large amount.

Any idea where I can find some fucking aconite to finish the doctor shop quest? I've done all the assassin recruit missions that give items, looted all 144 chests in the city but nothing gives it, pain in the arse.
PabloHoneyOle
I have Aconite, wasn't sure how I got it; but apparently:

How to Find Aconite in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 1:
You can only find it from Borgia Couriers, so have fun tracking them down. Borgia Couriers do spawn at the end. They aren't as common as in AC2, but they still exist. I really can't believe you haven't found any. I see one approximately every half hour or so.

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 2:
After a certain point in the game, Borgia Courier's become very rare to non-existent. After spending hours Romeing *pun intended* in Sequence 8 to no avail, I found a perfect spot to make Courier farming easy. In Sequence 4, memory 6, Titled Serial Offender. You'll want to replay this already completed memory. You'll start near the girl crying over the dead girl. Ignore them. You'll want to climb directly over them onto the roofs.. jump over to the roof towards the left overlooking the street and drop down to street level and turn right. If you haven't already spotted him, just run through this street and you will. I reloaded and got him 5 x in a row until I finally received my Aconite.

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 3:
There's 2 types, the borgia messenger is the dude in the red suit/cape. He has an arrow over his head (white) but does not show up on your minimap. Carries high quality items and around 1500 cash with him. Pickpockets show up on your minimap as a red icon with a exclamation mark in it. They carry around 500 cash and an item.I see the pickpockets about every half hour, but never a courier. I figure that I just ignored them early in the game, and now they dont spawn anymore.

http://www.pubarticles.com/article-how-to-...1290320820.html
ViceMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 7 2010, 07:46 PM) *
I have Aconite, wasn't sure how I got it; but apparently:

How to Find Aconite in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 1:
You can only find it from Borgia Couriers, so have fun tracking them down. Borgia Couriers do spawn at the end. They aren't as common as in AC2, but they still exist. I really can't believe you haven't found any. I see one approximately every half hour or so.

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 2:
After a certain point in the game, Borgia Courier's become very rare to non-existent. After spending hours Romeing *pun intended* in Sequence 8 to no avail, I found a perfect spot to make Courier farming easy. In Sequence 4, memory 6, Titled Serial Offender. You'll want to replay this already completed memory. You'll start near the girl crying over the dead girl. Ignore them. You'll want to climb directly over them onto the roofs.. jump over to the roof towards the left overlooking the street and drop down to street level and turn right. If you haven't already spotted him, just run through this street and you will. I reloaded and got him 5 x in a row until I finally received my Aconite.

Find AC Brotherhood Aconite Tip 3:
There's 2 types, the borgia messenger is the dude in the red suit/cape. He has an arrow over his head (white) but does not show up on your minimap. Carries high quality items and around 1500 cash with him. Pickpockets show up on your minimap as a red icon with a exclamation mark in it. They carry around 500 cash and an item.I see the pickpockets about every half hour, but never a courier. I figure that I just ignored them early in the game, and now they dont spawn anymore.

http://www.pubarticles.com/article-how-to-...1290320820.html

I've killed a lot of messengers/thieves and never had aconite appear, I get a lot of Indian diamonds and papavar silvaticum though. Guess i'll just have to keep trying. Also you get gangs of robbers attacking you randomly when roaming the city, they usually drop rare items.
bOnEs
finished memory block 2 yesterday... the game seems fun but, i am so glad i didn't buy it... it really does feel like an expansion pack... the only cool thing i've seen added to the game thus far is the ability to land killing blows one right after another in the heat of a battle, eliminating the oppositions numbers dramatically fast...

i just unlocked notoriety and it looks like i am heading off to recruit the prostitutes and thieves again... but this game is not a leap forward from ACII, it's just more of the same... however, there are a lot more bugs than ACII already... the audio has disappeared a few times already, the game froze up a couple times (just 30 second freezes, nothing to shut the sytem down over), and my god, why are there horses in the city?!? just about every turn there's a confused horse getting stuck trying to walk through a wall or constantly turning around because a path isn't open... it's fucking annoying!! and ezio just isn't moving a smooth as he did in ACII, he gets caught up on a lot of stuff...

the only thing so far that's been done better than ACII in brotherhood is the music... holy hell, the soundtrack in the first dungeon, where you get a romulus key was so badass that i kept finding myself humming along laugh.gif... the music everywhere thus far has an awesome spooky overtone...

and i like the desmond portions so far... he's close to unlocking his assassin skills and it's pretty cool that i've actually spent some time in his shoes instead of ezio the whole time... i can't wait to play a modern day assassin in desmond's shoes biggrin.gif...

that's all i got so far...
Massacre
Wait until you get to the Romulus Lair in the crypt, it's amazing.

Also, losing notoriety seems like kind of a bitch compared to how easy it was to find posters in ACII. I suppose that would be an improvement, for some.
bOnEs
i didn't even get into any of the notoriety stuff yet... basically, as soon as i traveled thru the underground tunnel and finished memory 2, i turned off the game... and i am currently listening to the soundtrack, found a website that i could download it from... also found the new vegas radio songs there as well... downloading those as we speak biggrin.gif...

it was cool to stand in the middle of the collosseum too, i did a pan-around pretending to hear the roar of the crowd... which makes me wonder, why hasn't there been a good gladiator game?? i could totally get into it if the fighting was any good... they did do a game similar to that but, it turned out to be shitty form what i read... i am talking more like the movie gladiator, instead of one on one battles... extravagant battle recreations, 2 vs. 10, man vs. animal, etc... climb the ranks and become a mortal god... but, that's for another topic...

the AC:B soundtrack reminds me of god of war at times...
Massacre
Have you seen the Spartacus TV show? That needs a well-done fighting game, with free-roaming around the villa, so you can browse the marketplace for armor and other upgrades, and you can pick up assassination contracts and extortion missions from your owners. Also, Roman whores.
bOnEs
i saw half the first season... it was pretty good but, now i don't have TV anymore so i doubt i'll watch the 2nd season... i am not sure about the market though, i would think that after you fought well for a while that they might let you out of the slave barracks from time to time but, most gladiators were slaves until they earned their freedom...

one day it will happen, they will make the game... if i win the lottery i am starting a gaming company because i've got about 50 ideas for video games... not just original ideas but also ways to make ideas like a gladiator game work and feel alive... immersion would be my focal point, i want people to feel like they are a part of this world... it's what R* does so well...

question: are there tailors in AC:B? i really think the white assassin garb stands out in a crowd and defeats the purpose of it's intentions... it'd be cool to see your fellow brotherhood wear the same colors too if you changed them... i actually can't wait to start recruiting a brotherhood, i am very curious as to how that works...
Massacre
I think almost all of the tailors are shut down at that point. You have to pay to renovate them, then they're open. Wait until you get to the Tiber Island hideout, and start by opening the shops on the island, because they have little collection quests later on. You need to eventually open up one tailor in each district (well, eventually you need to open everything in the game, but...), because they all have different dyes.

Just a heads up, the dyes in the picture will be colored slightly differently in the pictures than they are in-game. For example, the Onyx dye is dark blue, so if you want black, wait for Wetlands Ebony (I forget the name of the district it's in).
bOnEs
i liked the crimson red with a splash of yellow... yea, i saw a bunch of shops closed down and knew i was going to have to invest in them... but i wasn't sure if there were dyes since every picture i've seen of brotherhood is your crew all wearing the altair white... i noticed that i could also renovate landmarks too... i guess this game is giving you lots of opportunity to spend your money instead of throwing it away to the beggars...
Massacre
I'm not even to the brotherhood part yet (I stopped right after recruiting my first two), but I believe you can dye your assassins' clothes in a menu somewhere.
PabloHoneyOle
You can dye your recruits clothing, but once they become Assassins; they wear full white garb.
bOnEs
hmm, ok then... i will roll with my brothers in white when they are ready for the white... it is after all, a brotherhood biggrin.gif...

well, i am about to fire up my game and try to get through the 3rd chapter before i hit the sack... we'll see how long that chapter takes as it's easy to get sidetracked in sandboxes...
PabloHoneyOle
I've spent a lot of time going around opening chests and collecting flags. I always stop to take out any guards or couriers I come across. I hate collection tasks normally, but I really enjoy it in Assassin's Creed.

With my recruits, I had them all in the Ebony or Red depending on their level. I was kind of pissed that you can't choose their colors when you initiate them to the brotherhood as Assassin's - but it's not that big of a deal. I was rocking the Altair robes until I unlocked the MGS Raiden outfit.
bOnEs
yea, i keep getting side-tracked in brotherhood, which is a good thing... i was pickpocketing thousands of florians and using them to upgrade shops and buy new weapons... i would come across a eagle vision tower, only to see it was under borgia influence and had to not only destroy the tower, but kill the general near by... then while i was up there, i spot a glyph and tackle that... then i see a feather on the rooftops of the building across the street so i have to get that... then next thing i know, a guard spots me on a rooftop and now i have 3 more in the chase... etc...

i love a good breathing city full of life... it's too easy to wander off the beaten path for a while... and i love the new killing blow move... now i just stand dormant in the middle of a battle, just waiting for the enemy to strike first so i can start that chain reaction of dropping 6 in a row biggrin.gif... it's like i am daring them to attack, it's hilarious... and what's funny too is after a massive massacre like that, every now and then you see a guard huddled over scared to death, wanting no part of you laugh.gif...
bOnEs
lol, i am at the leonardo quests right now in the story... and it's awesome that i can just turn the game on, send my assassin's on missions, collect the tens of thousands from the bank, all without leaving the square block around ezio's palace biggrin.gif... i am so far into the game without being very far into the story... i have bought roughly 65% of the stores and i just finished chapter 4 earlier today... i have 3 assassins at level 7, one at 6, and 220,000 florians in my pocket...

and i am still standing here on the rooftop of my palace, collecting money and leveling up my assassins, all while chatting on the internet... it's a kill two pigeons with one stone kind of thing... and all without really doing anything in the game... man, i am gonna kick some ass at this game when i finally advance the story some more...
Massacre
I haven't played in over a week. I need to get back into this, but I've found some pretty sweet mods for New Vegas lately.
bOnEs
HA!! two recruits are now ready to be sworn in as assassin's, and two more are out on a mission to reach the level before being an assassin, and i am now at 280,000 florians... damn, maybe i should recruit 2 more and fill out the rest of my arsenal... but then again, i think 4 elite are far better than 6 above average... i'll worry about those 2 other assassin's in the not too distant future... probably tomorrow, lol laugh.gif...

EDIT: correction, all 4 of my assassin's are ready, and i have over 300,000 florians... hot damn!! i guess i'll see what this assassin's creed initiation is all about before i hit the sack...

EDITv2: actually, it's still two... and the swearing in ceremony was kind of lame... lol...
bOnEs
ok, beat this game tuesday night... while the journey was funner than ACII, the ending blows... that was not the direction i wanted to see them go, i wanted to see them develop that a little more... and then it just, ended... fuck man, i am glad i didn't buy this, that sucked the life out of the series for me...

yea, i am intrigued to see where it goes from there but, i am not happy right now... i feel like i was robbed of 20 hours... the gameplay got stronger as the game moved along, and the story at times kicked it up a notch but, again, a shitty ending might have ruined it for me... the rest of this series will be a rental from now on... even the multiplayer sucked...

--------------------

so, now i am playing bloodstone 007 and fucking christ this game is INTENSE!! i am on the edge of my seat playing this!! sure the graphics look bland, the animations look stiff, and so far, the gameplay is very repetitive... but it's almost "uncharted-like" in that i am fighting for my life every 10 seconds and stuff is blowing up around me all the time... and the driving portions keep it fresh and kicks the intensity up a notch... it's just EPIC... this game can officially be added to my "diamonds in the rough" list of games that got overlooked by shitty reviews... i foresee another 4 hours of intense jaw-dropping action biggrin.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.