Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enslaved
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Kamahl
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1124745p1.html

Well, i havent seen much about this game and just read that review, i think it looks really good but i was wondering if anyone here got it or is going to. i need opinions cause i was thinking about getting it
Massacre
It looks like the Uncharted 2 of post-apocalyptic games, if that makes sense. It looks pretty good, but I don't know about paying full price for it because I alway get "uncertainty jitters" about new IP's.
bOnEs
the demo was kind of boring... i can see the fighting getting really old, really fast... but it looks like there's a really interesting and deep story underneath all the mechanized combat and platforming... it did look a lot like uncharted 2 but, the combat was more like god of war...

meh... maybe i'll rent it someday, maybe i won't...
ENVi3
yeah, what bOnEs said.
only thing I would add is that I didn't really like the "feel" of the controls/movement.
bOnEs
QUOTE (ENVi3 @ Oct 9 2010, 09:50 PM) *
yeah, what bOnEs said.
only thing I would add is that I didn't really like the "feel" of the controls/movement.

...a bit clunky, yea... other games in this genre are more adept to the environment this generation... the main character moves around like a SEGA game from the 90's laugh.gif... but i really think there's more to the combat than meets the DEMO's eye... and the story is one of those parts that could make it worth playing through to the end... then again, i like a good post-apocalyptic-style game biggrin.gif...

and the demo had the plane flying at a 90 degree angle into a skyscraper to end the demo!! cool!! biggrin.gif...
ENVi3
It's $10 off with Amazon's Game Deal of the Day http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=U...ocId=1000208101
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.