Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyway to get rid of the dark horse?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DiO
So Im playing again and making a point of being an asshole with bad honor. They give me the dark horse and to my disappointment its fucking slow. Anyways to get rid of it and still have bad honor? I tried hitching another horse and it didnt work. Fucking dark horse came back.

nvm, found solution. Gotta save for a horse deed.
Massacre
You can't get rid of it that way. You'd need to up your honor and stop being a dick.
bOnEs
the deed works but in all honesty, i don't notice a "drastic" difference in horse speed... i am usually pretty lethal with whatever i am riding... plus, that scarred up weathered horse is bad ass looking... i can't wait to see the zombie horse from the "undead nightmare" DLC biggrin.gif...
skyfam
it's cool but looks injured.
it has the pure black color in the game.

the American standardbred even not so black .
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 30 2010, 12:56 AM) *
the deed works but in all honesty, i don't notice a "drastic" difference in horse speed... i am usually pretty lethal with whatever i am riding... plus, that scarred up weathered horse is bad ass looking... i can't wait to see the zombie horse from the "undead nightmare" DLC biggrin.gif...

Try running from the cops with the dark horse. They catch up to you.
TreeFitty
shoot them?
bOnEs
they catch up with just about any horse... only the top ones can maintain the same speed as the police... but if you try to go left or right, they always take the perfect angles so, it doesn't really matter what horse your on when the police are chasing...
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 30 2010, 07:32 PM) *
they catch up with just about any horse... only the top ones can maintain the same speed as the police... but if you try to go left or right, they always take the perfect angles so, it doesn't really matter what horse your on when the police are chasing...

mmmm...I have no trouble getting away on a Kentucky Saddler and even before i got it I didn't has near as much trouble as I did on the dark horse.
asthenia
Yah I don't really have trouble with the cops at all. Then again they're usually dead before the can say GIT OFF YER DANG HORSE!!!
Xboxkid
Try running from the cops with the dark horse. They catch up to you.
[/quote]

I have the hungarian half-bred and its fast as heck. But you wouldnt have a slow horse if you were a good guy, why not be a bad guy and where the bandanna
so your honor doesn't get affected and you can still kill alot of people?
Then when you take off the bandanna you could be a good guy, but then you might get a posse after you
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/styl...ult/scooter.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.