asthenia
QUOTE (GLC @ Sep 28 2010, 06:56 PM) *
Mhhm. Probably the only DLC I'll get.

Ditto.
TwoFacedTanner
I'll wait for reviews.
I'm tired of Zombies damn it.
Fucking tired of them.

Every time a game comes out it has a Zombie mode, or some-fucking-type of Zombie.

Even if it doesn't, it will eventually.

asthenia
I'm mostly getting it because it's single player DLC ... I think much the same about zombies at the moment, but the fact that it's Rockstar zombies has definitely perked my interests more than normal, I'm intrigued by their take on it.
Marney1
I've never played a zombie game and honestly couldn't name any so it'll be a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to the single player story, the new secret location the mythical creatures and some new R* humour.

The secret location has me wondering - is it a new town somewhere on the existing map or could it be (and is it possible) they've extended the map?
TreeFitty
As I said in the other topic, probably just found an unused portion of the map (in Mexico for Ricketts) and added to it.
Marney1
I can't get my head round it, you play as John Marston and somehow Landon Ricketts comes into the story too. Marston didn't know him until he came across him in Mexico.

Also - I wouldn't be surprised if that dirty grave digger Seth is the cause of the plague.
asthenia
Screenshots.

Is it sad that one of my happiest moments in gaming is seeing John Marston alive again?

I don't care when Undead Nightmare is set and how it deals with the story ... it makes me smile.
PabloHoneyOle
I'll be picking this up for the zombie action.

Still haven't gotten Liar's and Cheats yet, mostly because I don't give a shit about it.
bOnEs
yea, liars and cheats was a waste of money for me... none of my friends got it and i just don't play the game anymore... i'll still check out the online stuff every now and then but, i am sure the undead pack will give me more enjoyment for the $10 since it's mostly a single player experience...
Massacre
Zombie horse! Also, torches.
asthenia
It's a shame we'll probably only get this one single player DLC ... fans like me who never even look at MP details lose out. I haven't played a game online for ages, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. World at War kept me coming back but I don't miss playing that since I sold it.
Jáger
Can't believe I sold my copy of Red Dead Redemption. I'm missing out on some truly great DLC by the sounds of it, and the upcoming zombie survival DLC looks awesome. I'm tempted to go and pick it up again.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE (asthenia @ Sep 30 2010, 05:41 AM) *
It's a shame we'll probably only get this one single player DLC ... fans like me who never even look at MP details lose out. I haven't played a game online for ages, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. World at War kept me coming back but I don't miss playing that since I sold it.

I'm the same way, it kills me this will probably be the only SP add-on.
I tried to play this game online and it was shit. Even when playing with pals.

I haven't even played this game in months, and I don't know when the next time I will.
GTAIV's expansions added to story and multiplayer....why couldn't they do the same here?

asthenia
I've played it for 6 hours straight each night the past 4 nights. I didn't even intend to, it was just next to my PS3 and I didn't wanna play Saints Row 2 ... I've been RP'ing to an extent ... treating the bases as fodder for my little storyline ... I'm tempted to go out and pick up Borderlands. I'm really looking forward to UN but I don't think it will be as good as The Ballad of Gay Tony. It'll beat the shit out of TL&D though.
TreeFitty
trailer is up: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...ailer-is-alive/
Jáger
Am I the only one who thinks Rockstar could completely wipe the floor with Valve if they made their own full zombie survival game?
Marney1
QUOTE (Jaeger @ Sep 30 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Am I the only one who thinks Rockstar could completely wipe the floor with Valve if they made their own full zombie survival game?

... "Sony?said to Take-Two, 'You've got to give us something else,' and the 'something else' was a zombie game that Rockstar wanted to work on. But while Rockstar was in the planning phase, Dead Rising came out and Left 4 Dead was announced. Rockstar realized they were up against a saturated market and said, 'What can we possibly do that will be any better than what Valve's done?' They started again, and that's when they came up with the idea of Agent...

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gran...tml?sid=6262370
Jáger
They should just push ahead and develop the zombie game they were originally going to make. They have nothing to worry about.
Massacre
QUOTE (asthenia @ Sep 30 2010, 10:18 AM) *
It'll beat the shit out of TL&D though.

Hey, fuck you. TLAD was epic.

QUOTE (Jaeger @ Sep 30 2010, 12:52 PM) *

Discuss that here.

For half the price, I expect roughly half the content of TLAD and TBOGT. Also, there'd better be zombies after the missions are completed, I don't want them stumbling around for two hours then never being seen again.
Marney1
I told you there were bats! http://reddeadforums.webs.com/apps/forums/...ow/2683761-bats

Anyone remember seeing bats wings in the inventory before RDR was released?
TwoFacedTanner
I saw the trailer, it looks....I don't know, it still looks stupid to me.

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, Zombies....fuck that to hell.

You know what zombies were scary? The slow moving ones.

These modern Zombies where they run, thats some bullshit.
Massacre
Hey u got a overwayt kitteh in ur avatar
asthenia
TLAD could've been epic.

That's my cat. No shit.
Massacre
Hey u got a overwayt kitteh in ur house
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Sep 30 2010, 01:49 PM) *
I told you there were bats! http://reddeadforums.webs.com/apps/forums/...ow/2683761-bats

Indeed I remember. Had it on the RDR animal list but when the game came out no one could find them. Then it turned out you couldn't kill them. They're just visual swarms in the sky around the two places they can be seen.
bOnEs
cool trailer biggrin.gif... R* looks to have the zombie genre under control for this add-on... i feel the sense of urgency, the fear, the thirst for answers, and a desperate region in turmoil... looks like fun!! biggrin.gif...
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 30 2010, 08:30 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Sep 30 2010, 01:49 PM) *

Indeed I remember. Had it on the RDR animal list but when the game came out no one could find them. Then it turned out you couldn't kill them. They're just visual swarms in the sky around the two places they can be seen.

Wonder what use the bats wings will have?
TreeFitty
Click the link. sleep.gif I have it listed.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 30 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Click the link. sleep.gif I have it listed.

Sorry, clicked the link after I posted and edited my post before your response.

So anyway, I hope I don't have to collect 125,000 bat wings for a wonder potion that Nigel West Dickens is creating.
Massacre
New screens, faggots. Respect my zombie cougar.

Also, blunderbuss.

Marney1
Those red eyes give me chills.
Massacre
Okay, ignore the other pictures with cougars. Look at the one where John's on his horse. At first glance, don't those cougars look like zombie beavers? Confused me at first.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 3 2010, 02:06 AM) *
Okay, ignore the other pictures with cougars. Look at the one where John's on his horse. At first glance, don't those cougars look like zombie beavers? Confused me at first.

The faces are fucked up, can't tell what the hell they are. Looks like they're wearing black clown noses or something.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 2 2010, 08:47 PM) *
New screens, faggots. Respect my zombie cougar.

/old tongue.gif
Massacre
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't go to iRedDead. They're new to me.

Shit, I don't even visit the main page on iGTA anymore. Are there still blogs and status updates?
TreeFitty
Nope. Now there's just hamster on a piano playing over and over again.
Massacre
That is the greatest video of all time.
Marney1
Hope you can ride a giant bat.
TreeFitty
Or one attacks a town. :-/
GermanScientist
Check this music video edit i made of the trailer using a song from CoD WaW's Nazi Zombie Soundtrack:

Please watch it on youtube, thumbs up, comment and subscribe it you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzY0zOdZ59A
I will very likely do more stuff like this with future trailers and other gaming-stuff aswell. smile.gif
TreeFitty
If any of you happen to be in NYC this weekend, you can play Undead Nightmare at Rockstar's Comic Con Booth: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...n-this-weekend/
bOnEs
you going, fitty? i would if i lived there... nothing interesting ever comes to southwest michigan...
TreeFitty
Likely not. I don't go to these things and not really worth $40 to play 5 minutes of something that comes out later in the month for $10.
JamieMilne
New screens posted on the main site. Check them out and tell us what you think!

http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...htmare-screens/
Massacre
Bitch in the fourth pic look like John's wife to anyone else?
TreeFitty
I think it is his wife.

edit: it is her.
Massacre
Good, now he can fuck whatsername. Bonnie.
TreeFitty
Yeah it's her. Jamie left out the description of the pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.