Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Undead Nightmare
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Massacre
I have a feeling that lot of things I didn't like about the story wrap themselves up in Undead Nightmare.
JamieMilne
you know when i was adding that article, my mind must have been elsewhere, i completely forgot about the descriptions sorry guys
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 4 2010, 06:33 PM) *
Good, now he can fuck whatsername. Bonnie.

Like when they hug in the trailer. wub.gif

I'm wondering if Rockstar is going to write this whole thing back to the main story or just leave it as a "what if" alternate ending.
Massacre
I'm thinking a 'what if' thing, because it doesn't look like you can play as Jack, which is the official ending.
skyfam
I would like MS Macfarlane marry Marston.she's a sentimental and intelligent woman.
TreeFitty
And better looking than Abby. (and tighter tongue.gif )
skyfam
she looks better in artwork than in game.she got a flat face .
Jeff Threat
Yeah i am hands down buying this DLC.
asthenia
This DLC bought Jeff Threat back ... ! That's how you know it's going to be good.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 5 2010, 12:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 4 2010, 06:33 PM) *
Good, now he can fuck whatsername. Bonnie.

Like when they hug in the trailer. wub.gif

I'm wondering if Rockstar is going to write this whole thing back to the main story or just leave it as a "what if" alternate ending.

Maybe you wake up to find it all just a bad dream?
TreeFitty
Exactly. Maybe it's Jr having a dream about his father. Or Bonnie having a fantasy... mellow.gif
Massacre
That would be bullshit.
Jeff Threat
QUOTE (asthenia @ Oct 5 2010, 06:47 AM) *
This DLC bought Jeff Threat back ... ! That's how you know it's going to be good.

Damn Straight!

I love Zombies
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Jeff Threat @ Oct 5 2010, 04:20 PM) *
QUOTE (asthenia @ Oct 5 2010, 06:47 AM) *

Damn Straight!

I love Zombies

You should have gotten a Zombie Marston Tattoo. That would have been the shit.
Massacre
It's not too late, all the zombie shit lays right on top of the regular Marston picture. The bandanna and the gun are the only thing that would be a problem.
TreeFitty
Or put it opposite the original. Like dueling Marstons or something.
Jeff Threat
lol oh i already have plans for the Zombie RDR tattoo

Idea: I can always have an over shadowing Zombie Marston behind the original
bOnEs
your original is so good that i wouldn't even do anything with it... instead do the zombie one (if you really want to) somewhere else, or maybe on the other side of your leg... but i don't suggest messing with the original in any way at all...
Jeff Threat
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 5 2010, 07:02 PM) *
your original is so good that i wouldn't even do anything with it... instead do the zombie one (if you really want to) somewhere else, or maybe on the other side of your leg... but i don't suggest messing with the original in any way at all...

I do agree on that. I was thinking of getting on e of the female (artwork) zombies tattooed on my forarm
asthenia
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 5 2010, 06:59 PM) *
Exactly. Maybe it's Jr having a dream about his father. Or Bonnie having a fantasy... mellow.gif

Oh fuck that.

When does this release anyway? What was the space between the other DLC's? I totally ignored those so it felt like they released week after week ...
Massacre
She's hot.
Jeff Threat
ok Nuns with Guns would make an awesome shirt
Marney1
"Quick run it's a nun with a gun!!!"
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 7 2010, 11:37 AM) *

i spy the zombie horse!!
Massacre
That zombie saloon girl arouses me. As does the large quantity of blood that appears to be coming from her crotch.

Question: Why are there so many zombies in the towns? Shouldn't they be barricading these places?
TreeFitty
Someone was unable to warn people, or tried and no one believed them. I would guess.
Massacre
I would hope there would be someplace they thought to fortify, or it's really going to interfere with my shopping when all the gunsmiths are being eaten.
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 7 2010, 04:51 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 7 2010, 11:37 AM) *

i spy the zombie horse!!

Is that Michael Jackson in the last pic?
TreeFitty
New Asked and Answered: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...nightmare-pack/

They don't really answer whether it's a dream or not, "you'll have to play it to find out". And this whole things takes place after John comes home.
Massacre
New outifts! Jumpy.gif
skyfam
why no one ask wether there will be a PC version for rdr?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (skyfam @ Oct 8 2010, 02:04 AM) *
why no one ask wether there will be a PC version for rdr?

Because nothing has been said about PC yet. It'll probably come out next year like it did for GTA IV.

Also this is the Undead DLC topic.
Jáger
Holy shit, this is looking better and better each time I see it. I'm still confused though, is this purely single-player or can you play it online because that would totally kick ass.
TreeFitty
Mostly single player but there are some new multiplayer modes coming.
bOnEs
friendly freeroam... thank god there's finally a solution to the mindless killing that spawns in every game... although, something tells me these people will find a way to still kill you... the same problem would still arise in deal breaker on GTAIV, even with friendly fire off... they'll find a way to spam you with dynamite and fire bottles until you die... people in freeroam games can be asses for the sake of being an ass... i am guilty of this from time to time...
TreeFitty
There's always ways to troll. Plenty of friendly games have ways of indirectly killing other people.
asthenia
I wanna know why we're able to ride a zombie horse. I mean, I ain't complainin', just curiouso.
TreeFitty
cuz he's John fuckin' Marston that's why!

Maybe there's a story to it or they just want to look cool for screenshots. Might last a little longer than regular horses too since it's already [un]dead.
Massacre
We get new outfits, so I expect that one will be a zombie skin. I assume the new gear carries over to the main game.
TreeFitty
Undead Zombie Bear artwork

Marney1
My new mission in the internet world is to murder people in 'Friendly Free Roam' and ROFL down the the mic like I'm possessed. Don't stand under an oil lamp if I'm around.
Massacre
I make it a point to never go near oil lamps, even in real life.
putfile
im excited for it.
it looks promising
Massacre
Fitty, do you think these guys know that you change all the links in their sigs?
TreeFitty
Spam bots no. People like him spamming their crappy site, maybe. More lulz for me assuming they do.
TreeFitty
New Outfit Screens: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...it-screenshots/
Massacre
What the fuck is a union suit? Those are called long johns, and they're my favorite new outfit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.