Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Undead Nightmare
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
aussie_b8ler
I haven't posted in a while but this DLC brought me back here.

I just beat it 100% so if anyone needs any tips I can help you out.
JamieMilne
got pestilence up in tall trees
BigDawgGP45
Just finished the game a second time got 1oo% on the game but don't know if the story is done because the credits havn't rolled could anyone shed some light on the subject
TreeFitty
QUOTE (BigDawgGP45 @ Oct 30 2010, 06:21 PM) *
Just finished the game a second time got 1oo% on the game but don't know if the story is done because the credits havn't rolled could anyone shed some light on the subject

The R* Dev running the multiplayer event chat yesterday said there aren't credits for the DLC. 100% is 100% anyway so you're done. tongue.gif
BigDawgGP45
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 30 2010, 08:01 PM) *
QUOTE (BigDawgGP45 @ Oct 30 2010, 06:21 PM) *

The R* Dev running the multiplayer event chat yesterday said there aren't credits for the DLC. 100% is 100% anyway so you're done. tongue.gif

Thanks
JamieMilne
i did the missing souls mission to find millicent waterbury and returned her, but i was just checking my survivors menu and its still there like i havnt done it ? has that happened to anyone else
DiO
QUOTE (aussie_b8ler @ Oct 30 2010, 04:57 AM) *

Can you give me a handjob?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Jon Sinon @ Oct 31 2010, 04:47 PM) *
QUOTE (aussie_b8ler @ Oct 30 2010, 04:57 AM) *

Can you give me a handjob?

He has two hands, right? I'll take one as well.

I downloaded this and played it for about 30 minutes before I got frustrated with it. The shooting mechanics are a lot wonkier feeling and the zombies move way too fast.

I'm not complaining, I just haven't had the time to sit down and play it. When I did play it was a little overwhelming. I just kept getting hit with zombie after zombie and was out of bullets in no time.
bOnEs
you really have to make good use of the deadeye system... that helps conserve ammo since it only takes one well placed headshot to kill them... but yea, the entire strategy you learned from RDR is thrown out the window with this one... it really does feel like a different game...
DiO
YAh, way diff game. I'm pretty good with searching every corpse. I have a lot of ammo for every gun im not concerned with running out. I did run out of pistol ammo once i got the semi-auto pistol. That gonna piss me off once I get my beloved mauser.
Marney1
I'm going to sit down and play this right through later.

Also, I just got a parcel from R* - Undead Nightmare T-shirt, UN window sticker, R* logo sticker and an "I heart ZOMBIES" sticker. The heart is a picture of a human heart not the usual love heart type.
TreeFitty
^got that a few days ago. smile.gif
JamieMilne
what do you need to do to get all these parcels, ive only ever had one parcel from r star lol
bOnEs
you gotta host a website for them... fitty with iRD and marney has his own thing, rockstarspy or something like that...
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Nov 1 2010, 02:42 PM) *

I've just had a nice bath and all my clothes are in the wash so I'm wearing the UN t-shirt.......I look a twat.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Nov 1 2010, 01:07 PM) *

I've just had a nice bath and all my clothes are in the wash so I'm wearing the UN t-shirt.......I look a twat.

You are a twat, so that explains that.
Marney1
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 1 2010, 06:21 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Nov 1 2010, 01:07 PM) *

You are a twat, so that explains that.

Thank you for your kind words.

Anyway I'm about to play this game right through to the end (hopefully) and yes I'm wearing my twat-shirt. blush.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 1 2010, 02:21 PM) *
You are a twat

My first thought as well.

and what bones said.

speaking about shirts, they are now available at the Rockstar Warehouse.
DuPz0r
Wow, i just saw the TV trailer for the first time. I completely forgot it was out already. I might have to dl this shiz.
DiO
DO it. Its aweosme.
TreeFitty
bOnEs
i added the undead outfit stipulations to the guide... since no one helped me with it, i just worked off the wikia site... i didn't copy and paste but, i did use it to see the requirements and benefits... thanks guys...

i haven't played this add-on since the week it came out... i've lost all interest in it thanks to fallout new vegas... someday in the future i'll revisit this just to say i beat it but, i am in no rush... and i wasn't going to wait until i beat it to finish the guide either...

is it really not all that good of an add-on?? i haven't gotten the urge to play it since i downloaded it... i was all excited when it was released but, after playing it for a couple hours, i got bored with it...
Massacre
It's good, there are just better things to play right now. Bad timing on R*'s part.

This ain't GTA, R*, you can't use RDR to compete with Fallout. Ever.
TreeFitty
I think RDR as a whole has sloped off in popularity. Maybe there's just been plenty of other games being released this year. The Xbox event tonight was pretty quiet too.
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 11 2010, 02:07 PM) *
i added the undead outfit stipulations to the guide... since no one helped me with it, i just worked off the wikia site... i didn't copy and paste but, i did use it to see the requirements and benefits... thanks guys...

i haven't played this add-on since the week it came out... i've lost all interest in it thanks to fallout new vegas... someday in the future i'll revisit this just to say i beat it but, i am in no rush... and i wasn't going to wait until i beat it to finish the guide either...

is it really not all that good of an add-on?? i haven't gotten the urge to play it since i downloaded it... i was all excited when it was released but, after playing it for a couple hours, i got bored with it...

I loved the shit out of it man. I think its fuckin awesome
TreeFitty
Flea
Completed this last week, was alright, was differant for a R* game, but i couldnt help but think how random it was for R* to have an add on too red dead redemption about zombies, wounder what made them come up with that.
The horse at the end is good like, but after i completed the story i really couldnt be bothered to do all the extra stuff which i had already done in red dead redemption, just now everything is dead and ur pretty much doin the same again, what happens when u get 100%??
TreeFitty
Not coming up with anything related. I know there's no credits and doing 100% gives you a lot, if not everything. Quite uneventful ending it seems. sleep.gif
Edgecrusher
Lol, I just got this yesterday on disc, along with my fourth copy of RDR to date, and it seems everyone else has lost interest already. doh (12).gif I think it is quite exceptional really. Rockstar outdo everyone else at DLC, most games you get a few new weapons and some new maps for mutiplayer, this could quite easily have been packaged as a full price game in it's own right.
Jeff Threat
I haven't lost interest in RDR. Love it to death will keep playing until L.A. Noire.
DuPz0r
My misses is getting me this for xmas. I've been playing black ops, New Vegas and GT5 in the past month or two, so i never got it. Glad i waited for the disc version in the end. I love buying everything R* make on disc!

Does the disc contain all the DLC so far, as in stuff for the original RDR?
DuPz0r
I picked up an undead black horse in Tall Trees yesterday. I noticed that it keeps pulling to the south whenever i sprint. Is that some sort of satanic reference or something?

I found it strange as my war horse and pestilence horse didn't do this though...
PabloHoneyOle
I played the shit out of Undead Nightmare this weekend. Did the first half dozen missions, saved a bunch of towns, killed all the sasquatch and found the first couple of horses. I changed the aiming scheme from normal to casual and I am having much more fun. Headshots for everyone.

Is there anyway to fast travel? I've been riding around like a motherfucker. My fingers are getting saddle sores.
TreeFitty
Do the tents still work in Undead?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 24 2011, 01:16 AM) *

What?
DuPz0r
Do you mean the camp where you can save and fast travel?

No, I've not seen it, unless it is buyable somewhere...
PabloHoneyOle
So no fast traveling?

Nevermind. I went to ANOTHER website and found out you can only fast travel from city to city that has been saved previously.
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 24 2011, 01:16 AM) *

If you think sleeping in a tent in a field of zombies is a sound plan, I'm taking you off of my zombie apocalypse survival group list.

Stoic, you can have the supplies I saved for Fitty.
TreeFitty
Fine.
Massacre
I like how the emoticon occasionally makes sad eyes. You obviously want back in, but you're too proud to admit it and it's breaking your heart.
TreeFitty
it was the best "snooty" one I could find. plus it fits in with the ones here. mad.gif <---that was my second choice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.