Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Undead Nightmare
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DiO
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2010, 03:36 AM) *
CVG Review: Down-side is there's no quick travel option.

"Spare tampon anyone?"

I'd still hit it.
Massacre
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 7 2010, 12:45 PM) *
That zombie saloon girl arouses me. As does the large quantity of blood that appears to be coming from her crotch.

bOnEs
hey, PSN+ users get this pack at a discount apparently!! there's finally an add-on worth buying with the discount!! funny thing is, they gave us "burn zombie, burn!" free last week biggrin.gif... zombies, zombies, and more zombies...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 26 2010, 06:46 PM) *
hey, PSN+ users get this pack at a discount apparently!! there's finally an add-on worth buying with the discount!! funny thing is, they gave us "burn zombie, burn!" free last week biggrin.gif... zombies, zombies, and more zombies...

What's "burn zombie, burn!" ???

As per usual I don't have to pay for the DLC which is nice. rolleyes.gif Also, R* said PSN is down for maintenance today - "So you're best trying later" - is that right? Might not bother downloading it tonight anyway because I've had a hard day at work and just want to relax.
Massacre
Not downloading this until Friday night. Saving it for Zombie Weekend.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2010, 02:54 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 26 2010, 06:46 PM) *

What's "burn zombie, burn!" ???

a top-down zombie shooter released in the playstation store over a year ago... i haven't played it yet...

...and i am not all that interested in it anyways... i was more interested in zombie apocalypse to be honest... too bad apocolypse wasn't the free game last week... this one looks too cartoonish...
Marney1
Fucking code doesn't work!!!! Also - ^ Looks shit.

Edit: Just got a new code and it works!! Downloading now. smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I'm waiting on this. I'll get it by this weekend. Just need to gather up some more MS points.

There's some deal if you spend 2400 MS points in October, you get 800 free in November.
Marney1
Been downloading for 40 minutes and has been showing '23% Remaining' for the last 30minutes. Anyone else have a slow download?
bOnEs
i probably won't have to wait when i get online... i think PS+ users get to download from dedicated servers wink.gif... so far, everything has downloaded quite fast since i've become a member...
JamieMilne
lucky you bones haha, im a plus member too and ive been downloading since 5pm local time, and its now 10pm and its only completed 734mb out of 1743mb which sucks lol. im not sure about the dedicated servers lol, i downloaded the killzone beta last night around the same time and it finished quickly but this is taking for ages
bOnEs
hmm, i haven't had any issues with downloading ever since i became a plus member... hopefully the pack is in the store when i get home in a couple of hours... i thought i heard marney say the network was down for maintenance though sad.gif... i hope it's all wrapped up when i get home...
Massacre
1.7 gigs? Yay, full-on GTA IV DLC length.
Marney1
4 fuckin' hours it took to download, FOUR FUCKIN' HOURS! Anyway I've had about 20 minutes play and it's pretty weird to say the least. I think it's pretty obvious from the start what's going on but we'll see.
bOnEs
US PS store hasn't even updated yet mad.gif...
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 27 2010, 02:12 AM) *
US PS store hasn't even updated yet mad.gif...

Suck a lemon while you're waiting. I'm off to bed because I'm fucked, haven't had night terrors for a while but tonight could see a return. sad.gif

Oh, long johns and bare feet ftw!

R* Twitter:
#UndeadNightmare is now available on PSN in North America through the PSN Store as well.
1 minute ago

R* Twitter:
#UndeadNightmare now available on PSN in N America by accessing via the in-game menu. It will be available on the PSN Storefront imminently
bOnEs
i only played maybe a half hours worth of shenanigans... the download took an hour but, i figured it would... nearly 2 GB isn't a quick download... so far it's interesting and plays completely different to the original game... throw everything you learned out the window, your going to have to frantically find rooftops or leap over fences to keep a distance between you and the monsters...

i managed to tame one of the four horsemen last night but, i completely forgot to save him at the hitch... so i lost him... hopefully he re-spawns in the same spot...

so far it's ok... i am working two jobs today so, i won't be able to play this again until much later this evening... i am just not sure how far i'll get into it tonight... i'm putting fallout new vegas on vacation at the moment so i can plow through some of this game...
GLC
Oh shit, this is out? Ehh, New Vegas.. I'll download this soon though.
Marney1
I'm about to kill my first 'Bigfoot' in Tall Trees but he doesn't seem that big, he keeps running round in circles and goes down with a single punch. I don't really wanna kill him because he seems so shy and gentle.
Necrosis
Ive got war already lol
DiO
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 27 2010, 08:26 PM) *
I'm about to kill my first 'Bigfoot' in Tall Trees but he doesn't seem that big, he keeps running round in circles and goes down with a single punch. I don't really wanna kill him because he seems so shy and gentle.

I've killed them...I feel like an asshole.

I got 2 legendary horses. I havent been able to keep them. Everytime I whistle I get a different horse. I think thats how it works. When you get all 4 horses you get a "blood contract" and then you can summon them at any tiEm.
Marney1
I got the horse that's on fire (lol, forget the name) and I tried running it into a lake to see if it went out but jumped off too late..........and died. Only killed one Bigfoot because I've just been fucking round and you do feel bad for whacking it. I'll play the story properly tomorrow.

marney1@savethesasquatch.com
bOnEs
last night i got pestilence i think... but i lost it when i whistled for my horse... i think you need to save it at the hitch in order to keep it... at least, that's what i think... i was gonna play this today but after a busy night at work, i decided to smoke a bowl and chill... i hope the mythical creatures re-spawn in their original places because, i'm heading back to get that horse again next time i play biggrin.gif...
JamieMilne
i got war today, but went to save it and ended up in the river lol, so i respawend outside the town and whistled and war came back to me, i dont know why that happened cause yous have been sayin your original horses came back instead
Marney1
No quick travel is a f*%er!
Massacre
The only time I ever used quick travel was when I was trying to figure out what shop I hadn't been to to unlock the merchant outfit.
Marney1
I'm not playing it tonight, too drunk. Just downed a full bottle Baileys without realising it - nice stuff!

I feel like a fucking zombie.

Oh! You can join R* on PS3 in 1hr 30mins or watch the live stream on Social Club!
Marney1
C'mon people! Rockstar wants our blood!

Get on NOW!!
JamieMilne
see after we meet west dickens again in fort mercer, what is it weve to do, cause i skipped the cut scene and it didnt give me any instructions just told me theres ladders into the place and gave me undead bait.. any help thanks ?
TreeFitty
Just get in there and the game will probably tell you what to do.

You can always fail it and start over.
Marney1
The Live Stream at Rockstar Social Club isn't going very smoothly tonight is it TF! dry.gif
JamieMilne
neither is my ps3, ever since i downloaded the undead pack the playstation fans been acting up and running really loudly and noisely , the two wont be connected but its annoying when the fan is running full speed
bOnEs
i thought the playstation network was down for maintenance today?? that could explain it...
DiO
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Oct 28 2010, 05:29 PM) *
see after we meet west dickens again in fort mercer, what is it weve to do, cause i skipped the cut scene and it didnt give me any instructions just told me theres ladders into the place and gave me undead bait.. any help thanks ?

collect 5 desert sage and 5 snow-something-or-others. The fucking snow-ish plant up in the north.
Marney1
Just finished playing with Rockstar, RedDeadDev3 is a fucker! We should all posse up for the next event - shit's intense.
GLC
Ah, It's so great to see Herbert Moon again. What a hero.
Massacre
QUOTE (Jon Sinon @ Oct 28 2010, 07:55 PM) *
The fucking snow-ish plant up in the north.

Oh good. I hated collecting those for the plant gathering shit because I always got attacked by bears. Now I can get attacked by zombie bears. Hooray...
bOnEs
if anyone wants to give me a write-up for the undead nightmare outfits (how to unlock, stipulations, how to acquire them and their bonus), send me a PM and i'll credit you in the outfit guide...

i am just not as excited about playing this as i was when it first came out... i think the first 30 minutes i spent with it kind of didn't impress me... and i haven't played it since... i mean i bought it so, i'll play it some more eventually but right now, i am not really jumping at the notion... i can't stop playing new vegas so, this game is riding in the backseat for now until i can find the motivation to tear myself away from the mojave wasteland...

so anyways, for any of you who want to submit the outfit stuff, please do... and don't just go to the red dead wikia site and copy and paste... that's not very original, i could do that if i wanted to...

here's the guide to give you an idea of the information i am looking for...
http://www.ireddead.com/guide/reddeadredem...n/outfit-guide/
Massacre
smile.gif
Massacre
I broke War. Found him on my way into Armadillo.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 29 2010, 08:20 PM) *
I broke War. Found him on my way into Armadillo.

Anyone reckon breaking horsies is too easy?
Massacre
When your options are riding the flaming horse or being trampled by it, I'll take the easy route.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 29 2010, 03:31 PM) *
When your options are riding the flaming homo or being trampled by it, I'll take the easy route.

fixed...

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 29 2010, 02:14 PM) *
smile.gif

did you nominate yourself to help with the outfit guide??
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 29 2010, 08:43 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 29 2010, 03:31 PM) *
When your options are riding the flaming homo or being trampled by it, I'll take the easy route.

fixed...

smile.gif

I'd make the effort only I haven't really played it yet.
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 29 2010, 03:43 PM) *
smile.gif

No, that was my review of Undead Nightmare so far. I might help once I actually unlock an outfit, though.

Also, cleansing the Tumbleweed cemetery is tough, at least with my strategy. I'm not sure if it's because I've done so many cleansings, or if they just start spawning in Tumbleweed, but I also encountered my first vomiting zombie (forget what they're actually called).

That's all of the U.S. cemeteries cleansed, not sure when I get to move on to Mexico.
bOnEs
have you even initially unlocked the stipulations yet?? all i know is the union suit is unlocked when the game begins... the rest are unknown to me... i see one involves finishing stranger missions and the legend one says nothing on the wiki... so, i got no clue...
Massacre
Nope. I have a couple of things to do before I unlock Mexico, I'm sure one outfit becomes available then, and another after you beat the game.

Heh, the achievement for killing a sasquatch is called "Six Years in the Making." rolleyes.gif
BigDawgGP45
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 29 2010, 04:11 PM) *
have you even initially unlocked the stipulations yet?? all i know is the union suit is unlocked when the game begins... the rest are unknown to me... i see one involves finishing stranger missions and the legend one says nothing on the wiki... so, i got no clue...

the legend of the apocalypse outfit can be unloked by mastering all four challenges
Massacre
New Austin is plagued with the undead. I'm picking flowers. Priorities...
bOnEs
i just made it to armadillo and cleaned up the town... but now that my friends are gone and the house is empty again, i'm going back to jerkin off fallout...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.