Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Undead Nightmare
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
bOnEs
fitty, i am going to submit about 9 outfit images i need you to upload here soon... send me a PM with the links when your done... hopefully i unlock the two new outfits tonight and can put them into the guide... the rest are images of the ones i am missing, as well as the three new ones for the undead pack...

thanks in advance...
TreeFitty
Okey dokey. smile.gif
bOnEs
soooooo... what are the file names?? i see they were accepted but, i got no clue what their address is...
TreeFitty
You didn't get my message?
bOnEs
i just got the "your image was approved" messages... they provide no link...

EDIT: i see it, nevermind... sorry tongue.gif...
TreeFitty
Was in my sent folder so I knew it went out. Saved me the trouble of copy/paste.

New Undead Nightmare trailer tomorrow at noon eastern time.
TreeFitty
hey look, new trailer:

or http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...htmare-trailer/
Massacre
Looks like almost everyone from the main game is coming back. Hopefully we get to roll with Irish again.

Also, 0:32, that's a barricade in front of the bank in Blackwater. At least one town was prepared.
TreeFitty
cuz zombies need money.
Massacre
At first I thought it was the Bureau office, but I'm pretty sure that's a brownstone building, as is City Hall.
bOnEs
suweet....
skyfam
the Zombies moves quickly,but can't compete with my dead-eye time.can't wait to shoot them
Marney1
I want to see a mother eating her daughter.wink.gif
TreeFitty
Undead Nightmare Coming on 26th+Info and DLC Disc!
Massacre
Yep.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 14 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Yep.

Yep? Yep what?
TreeFitty
IGN preview. Some good info too.
Massacre
*Reads about apocalypse horses*

*Cums*
asthenia
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 14 2010, 10:06 PM) *
*Reads about apocalypse horses*

*Cums*

Holy. Fuck.
Massacre
Yeah, me an' the Apocalypse are going to roll hard on the undead. Not sure which I'll use first.
TreeFitty
Rockstar posted pics of the horses today.
TreeFitty
"Graveyards" - New Undead Nightmare Video

not much to it. classc zombie film style.

EDIT: GameSpot Undead Q&A with Dan Houser
bOnEs
watched and read... it was a good read... and the video pays homage to the old B-movie sci-fi flicks, which was a nice touch, lol laugh.gif... but, the Q&A was quite good... a lot of good points about the reasoning behind doing this with RDR instead of GTAIV, like they had originally pondered...

something makes me think they've been itching to make an open world zombie game too biggrin.gif... they seem excited about it biggrin.gif... the rumor around the watercooler is a long time ago, they were planning on giving sony an exclusive zombie game but, at the time, left for dead and dead rising were in production and they felt the market would be used up... and currently looking at the situation, i would say it was probably better that they did decide to pass on that and make this small add-on as a quick glimpse of what could have been... it would of felt like zombie-overload if i would of had to shell out $60 on another zombie game...

plus, they've since moved to AGENT as sony's exclusive and right now, the espionage market doesn't seem to be used up... splinter cell is way past release, alpha protocol was a flop, and rainbow six seems to have died... it's ripe for the taking... i hope we hear more on this in the very near future...
Marney1
Speaking of zombie games, I've just noticed a poster depicting a zombie game or movie in GTA4. It's near the swing glitch and I'd never noticed it before tonight.
TreeFitty
^ I think I might know the one you are talking about...

New short weapons video: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...m-gametrailers/
TreeFitty
5 of 12 trophies/achievements http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...d-achievements/
Marney1

SMOKE THAT SKINWAGON
Make it to wave 15 in Undead Overrun Gametype in Multiplayer.

I was wondering where the hell we were going to find ammo by the time 'Wave 15' started coming over the hill but realised there'll be plenty of body parts to load into your Blunderbus. biggrin.gif
DiO
It looks cunt grabbingly awesome.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Jon Sinon @ Oct 21 2010, 09:34 AM) *
It looks cunt grabbingly awesome.

Been tweeting forum quotes now and then. I don't think Psy would approve of that being tweeted... unsure.gif
DiO
LOL. Fuck he should. I heard on simpsons I think it was "groin grabbingly" but I figured grabbing specifically a female's groin is even more awesome so I made the change.

edit
I just pictured a promo for the dlc

"ign said blah blah blah"

you got the fuckin narrator with the deep voice....

Destruction-Overdrive says "It looks cunt grabbingly awesome."
TreeFitty
^lol

Multiplayer video: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...undead-overrun/
and the R* logo out of body parts: http://www.ireddead.com/news/rockstar/229/...dead-nightmare/
Massacre
I wonder if anything I've said has been twitter-friendly.
asthenia
Not even what you just said is Twatter friendly.
TreeFitty

ph34r.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 22 2010, 11:25 PM) *

ph34r.gif

There he is!
TreeFitty
Probably just Landon in a costume! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 21 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Actually, tweeted your weekend plans from the zombie thread.... unsure.gif
Marney1
Bigfoot Jnr?

TreeFitty
^lol Charlie White has some crazy art.

I wonder if there will be a Bigfoot Junior or male & female models....
Massacre
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 22 2010, 06:25 PM) *

ph34r.gif

Oh, jesus...

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 22 2010, 07:21 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 21 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Actually, tweeted your weekend plans from the zombie thread.... unsure.gif

You whore. You're lucky I don't know how to use Twitter, or I'd find a way to kill you with it.
bOnEs
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 22 2010, 06:25 PM) *

ph34r.gif

lol, somehow i knew this was going to happen laugh.gif... maybe they can resurrect swamp thing east of macfarlene's ranch, in the swampy area... or give us the chupracabra in mexico!! this pack is suppose to have mythical creatures so, it's possible biggrin.gif... hell, is mexico even open for business in the zombie pack?? something tells me they blow up the bridges and let that shit stay north of the border...
TreeFitty
I'm pretty sure mexico is involved with this. And who knows (except R*) what other creatures are roaming around. I'll bet we'll get some other popular ones. Maybe even a Nessy sighting for the hell of it. tongue.gif
Marney1
What rumour are we gonna talk about from now on? The Bigfoot rumours will be dead in the water now.
TreeFitty
Lochness Monster? mellow.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 23 2010, 09:11 PM) *
Lochness Monster? mellow.gif

What about 'Small Hand'?

Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Oct 25 2010, 06:04 PM) *

Acidic vomit and cranial combustion FTMFW!

Bigfoot looks great and I just know I'm gonna jump out of my skin the first time I see him! ohmy.gif
bOnEs
maybe he'll be a friendly, looking for some help in cleaning up the forest of undead zombears laugh.gif.. every time i think of bigfoot, i think of his voice and character from "tenacious D and the pick of destiny" movie laugh.gif...
TreeFitty
more screens and info about "Missing Persons": http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...issing-persons/
Marney1
CVG Review: Down-side is there's no quick travel option.

"Spare tampon anyone?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.