QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 23 2010, 08:46 PM)
what about the merchant outfit?? what's some of the stipulations for that outfit??
Savvy Merchant Outfit
Scrap1: Win $1000 Total from Gambling
Scrap2: Buy or Sell Items at every Gunsmith
Scrap3: Gather $200 worth of Herbs
Scrap4: Execute 20 people
Scrap5: Complete "The Prohibitionist" Stranger's task
As for the Expert Hunter outfit - Because I've unlocked it the list no longer shows sorry.
Wait, you're in luck someone posted it on GameSpot:http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/reddeadr...&pid=957923
Expert Hunter Outfit
1: Harvest 5000lbs of Meat
2: Kill a Couger with a stick of dynamite
3: Kill and skin 8 snakes
4: Kill the Legendary Jackalope
5: Complete 'Daedalus and Son' strangers task
"To delete the unfinished 'Hunting and Trading' pack on PS3:
1. Enter the XMB (cross media bar) menu
2. Scroll to the 'Game' tab
3. Select 'Game Data Utility'
4. Select 'Red Dead Redemption'
5. Press triangle and select delete - This will delete your installed game data and all of your DLC including the pack. Don't panic, all free and paid DLC can be reinstalled. This also does not delete your game saves.
To reinstall your DLC:
6. Enter the 'Playstation Network' tab
7. Select 'Account Management'
8. Select 'Transaction Management'
9. Scroll all the way down to 'Download List'
10. Select the DLC and it will redownload it
11. Back out and enter the Game tab
12. Select the downloaded DLC to install it "