Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chinese Assault Rifle
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Heartless
Hey, Massacre, I really, really need a good sized picture of the Chinese Assault Rifle Pipboy image.

Maybe like this one, but a bit bigger.

It's for a tattoo, so I need a good one.
Massacre
Sorry, man, I haven't had any luck. Still looking, though.
Heartless
My wife is getting it for me for my b-day.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 12 2010, 11:40 AM) *
Sorry, man, I haven't had any luck. Still looking, though.

can't you just a take a screenshot of an up-close look at it on the PC??
Massacre
You can't look at it up-close on the pipboy. I'm not sure it would be big enough in a screenshot.
Heartless
First thing I tried.
Massacre
Not sure how big the images are, but if you have a dds viewer (you can download one at falloutnexus), you can open the icons from the game files.
Heartless
I'll give it a whirl.
Massacre
Hey, how'd that work out, Heartless?
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2010, 10:44 PM) *
Hey, how'd that work out, Heartless?

We kind of spent the money instead in Hawaii. I'm still planning on getting it though. I think I found a good place too, and they said something like 250.
Massacre
250? How big is it going to be?
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 29 2010, 05:34 PM) *
250? How big is it going to be?

Like, a little bigger then an army patch. It'll be oval, black and that weird green color with a little text.
Massacre
Tattoos are pricier than I thought. I'll have to rethink my bodysuit...
Heartless
If I remember right, you live in a cheaper area then I do. (DC metro) I have one tattoo I've always wanted but have never had the 2000 or more to get it. Rather, never had enough of it to part with. These things can really add up to the serious buyer.
Massacre
Hadn't thought about that. I'm not getting any tattoos until I have every single one planned out, so it's been a while since I've had any indication as to how much they cost nowadays.
bOnEs
my leg tat took 3 hours and $150... but that was over 10 years ago and he did take his sweet time with it... he put a lot of effort into it, i love it... a lot of times it comes from finding the right artist... i don't want to show you the rest because they are average... i still plan on touching them up and adding to them if i ever find myself with extra extra money and nothing to spend it on... one is a cool spider-like design and the other is the chinese symbol for "life" which i plan on adding plenty of life around it... it's one of those tattoo sleeve ideas i have brewing in my head...

if my phone had a better camera you'd see more detail... i love it though and duh, why wouldn't it be a skull tongue.gif...

Click to view attachment
Massacre
I think you should get your avatar tattooed somewhere.
bOnEs
i've often thought about getting a pip-boy tat of some sort... all of mine BTW aren't something i picked from a book neither... i drew two (the average looking ones go figure), and an old friend drew the one on my leg... i wish i would of gotten all of them done by the artist who did the leg one... i don't even think he's around my old stomping grounds anymore... he did spawn "a touch of color II" in my new town...

i ought to swing in there and see if he's working there now... maybe he remembers doing the leg one, he did enthusiastically take a pic of it to probably add to his book... someone else probably has it now...
Massacre
I'm thinking of adding the Cannibal art to my plans. With gore around him, so people don't think it's just some crazy homeless guy.
bOnEs
you have a homeless guy tattoo?? that's actually a pretty fucking sweet idea now that i think about it... here's a good choice for the bum photo... and no, not the british word for bum...

Massacre
Homeless Bender tat is a great idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.