Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Messages from Alex
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
demon
I don't know why Alex loves me, but he keeps sending me private messages. If he only knew that I do not open his messages, maybe he would stop wasting his time. rolleyes.gif

I'm not bothered by his failed attempts to message me, but I just wanted to let you know. The latest two messages are a bit old, but I didn't see them before now. Links to the accounts that sent the messages: Account A, account B. Account A sent the PM two months ago, account B one month ago.

But now you don't ban him anymore? Is it out of pity, or is his pathetic attempts amusing? happy.gif Treefity only warned him.

DuffMan
Both of those accounts are banned. The first one you can see has the banned badge, the second one is banned but only secretly. What TF was saying is that it took three warns to remember to actually suspend the account.
demon
Suspended instead of banned? Strange but I guess it works too.

How could you guys forget to suspend/ban the account three times... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

EDIT

I've forgot that I had got a message from another Alex account too. I never opened the PM and I've forgot to report it. But I see the account was banned anyway. There seems to have been an edit war between Alex and the mods on that profile ("Interests"). happy.gif

DuffMan
An indefinite suspension is as good as a ban. The only difference is members can't tell (and I don't have to login to the ACP to do it).
TreeFitty
and now he's roaming around again...
demon
I've got a PM from RememberAlex37.

BroSBama also sent a message, probably the same text as in the post above, but I didn't really read it. I think this is Alex too.

It's funny how he assume that I sympathize with the Palestinian/Arab side when the truth is I sympathize with Israel. LOL what a prejudiced ass. rolleyes.gif
Sheep
Banned that account demon, people need to advise a mod / admin so we can deal with him, i'll talk to psy about a better solution, bit for now please PM one of us, or use the report a post button (which i know a lot of you already do, thanks biggrin.gif )
Sheep
I am sorry sir. Will not happen again.
demon
QUOTE (BroSBama @ Dec 27 2010, 11:34 PM) *
I spammed you because you had spoken some evil stuff against Jews.

No, I have never meant to speak evil stuff against Jews.

Why are you not spamming me right now? It's funny how much time you spend on this, and I don't even read your spam. happy.gif

Edit:

QUOTE ( Sheep @ Dec 27 2010, 11:34 PM) *
Banned that account demon, people need to advise a mod / admin so we can deal with him, i'll talk to psy about a better solution, bit for now please PM one of us, or use the report a post button (which i know a lot of you already do, thanks biggrin.gif )

Would you mind to remove his avatar, please? Banned accounts shouldn't be allowed to keep their avatar, and that avatar is disgusting.

Sheep
Both have been stripped of avatar / sigs, let us know if anymore pop up
Marney1
QUOTE (demon @ Dec 27 2010, 10:16 PM) *

BroSBama also sent a message, probably the same text as in the post above, but I didn't really read it. I think this is Alex too.

It's funny how he assume that I sympathize with the Palestinian/Arab side when the truth is I sympathize with Israel. LOL what a prejudiced ass. rolleyes.gif

You're a jew lover?
demon

I wanted to forward the private messages to a moderator, but there's no "forward" button.
And private messages doesn't have a "report" button either.

huh.gif

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 28 2010, 12:35 AM) *

You're a jew lover?

I don't love any race or ethnic group.

QUOTE ( Sheep @ Dec 28 2010, 12:22 AM) *
Both have been stripped of avatar / sigs, let us know if anymore pop up

Thanks.
Pieface
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 27 2010, 11:35 PM) *

You're a jew lover?

Note, you're outside the Asylum.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Pieface @ Dec 27 2010, 08:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 27 2010, 11:35 PM) *

You're a jew lover?

Note, you're outside the Asylum.

what, discussions about jews aren't allowed outside the asylum?? we're keeping it trapped in there like the holocaust, eh??
Fido 15
I got a private message from him stating that OptimumPx is a wanker.
TreeFitty
Who's Alex37??? confused1.gif

ZOMG LOL
demon
PM from Alex37Rocks.

Tell the Mods their evil plans are miserably failing, as old accounts can be easily stolen, so validation is useless.

He can't have paid enough attention over the last few weeks if he thinks the validation has to do with him.

"Evil plans" he said. Evil? XD.png

@ Admins: Why is there not a button on every PM that when clicked, forwards the PM to the mods? Reporting PMs is a hassle as it is now.
TreeFitty
He is being taken care of. Plus you can just FORWARD the message to Duff but it's easier just to say "hey the jew made an account".
demon
I can't forward either. Only delete or reply. When I reply, I can change the recipients name but that requires me to spell it correctly. Well, Duffman I can spell if I'm having a good day.

I want two new buttons: FORWARD and REPORT.
TreeFitty
Yeah that. Forgot there isn't an actual forward button on here. Deal, bro. Again, easier to just tell Duff.
demon
I will next time.

But you're alot more often than anyone else... You don't need the Admin CP to deal with him?
TreeFitty
Admins handle IP bannings. I sit here playing "whack-a-mole" when das juden or spam accounts pop up.
demon
He steals an account, don't you just disable that account? Whatever IP bans you have done in the past seems to not help much.

Btw I think you should be promoted. I almost never see an admin online.
TreeFitty
He finds accounts with easy passwords (name and password are the same). I think Duff has been making individual IP bans but you can use a different computer and have a different one. I think our allah loving friend was at the local library a few times according to the IPs.

@btw: Start a petition or message Psy your concerns.
Marney1
*Sends Psy PM demanding TreeFitty become an admin*

Edit: *Gets reply saying Fuuuuuuucccccckkk Yoooooouuuuu!*

Edit: TF should be an admin though.

Edit: *Edits post*
Massacre
I'd support Fitty for admin.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 29 2011, 12:18 AM) *
I'd support Fitty for admin.

Petition thread?
Massacre
Hmm... Yeah, okay. Someone make a campaign poster that we don't really need, I'll find an American flag top hat.

Wait, no, don't make the thread. We should see if he actually wants to be an admin first. He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions.
TreeFitty
I don't care either way. The decision is ultimately with Psy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.