Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Heartless
Anyone else excited as I am?
Massacre
I'm probably not as excited as you, but I want it, yes.
Heartless
I really like the look of Noir.
Massacre
Noir will likely be the best part of the game. I wasn't a big fan of the 2099 series, but they even make that look good in the game.
Heartless
I must admit I'm a little tired of the style that all of these marvel games share. Wish they could do something more realistic. And, I want a full on M-Rated fucking insane Punisher game dammit written by Garth Ennis. No holds barred.
Massacre
There was a PS3-exclusive downloadable punisher game, but it was a first-person shooter. I hear it was terrible.
PabloHoneyOle
I haven't played a decent Spiderman game since Spiderman 2 on the PS2.

I'll probably snag this at some point, if only to experience Noir and 2099.
asthenia
QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Aug 27 2010, 02:13 AM) *
I want a full on M-Rated fucking insane Punisher game dammit written by Garth Ennis. No holds barred.

This. Likely never ever going to happen though, sir.
Massacre
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 27 2010, 08:01 AM) *

Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty good. When you played as Venom, there was a destroying shit mini-game that started whenever you attacked an innocent.
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 27 2010, 12:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 27 2010, 08:01 AM) *

Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty good. When you played as Venom, there was a destroying shit mini-game that started whenever you attacked an innocent.

Eating people was funny for a few times.
PabloHoneyOle
Ultimate Spiderman was decent, but it wasn't as good as Spiderman 2, except for getting to play as Venom.
bOnEs
ehh, i am not a fan of spiderman... so, i couldn't care less about this... i hear it's got the chance to be like batman in the fact that it's not based on an upcoming movie so, it might be done right... but like i said, i don't really like spiderman... he's a pussy...
Massacre
That he is. Venom needs his own game.
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 27 2010, 03:15 PM) *

Carnage needs his own game.
asthenia
QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Aug 28 2010, 06:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 27 2010, 03:15 PM) *

Carnage needs his own game.

Fuck you, cocksucker. That was my post.
Massacre
Carnage is a pure villain, not an anti-hero like Venom. As much as I'd like to run around slaughtering innocents and killing Avengers, I don't know what developer would make that game.
Heartless
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 28 2010, 12:08 PM) *
Carnage is a pure villain, not an anti-hero like Venom. As much as I'd like to run around slaughtering innocents and killing Avengers, I don't know what developer would make that game.

Want to make a company?
Massacre
Yes.
Heartless
First game: Der Metzgermeister: Ein. It's a world war 2 FPS where you play a Nazi. Come on, smell the awesome.
Massacre
We'd get mad publicity from making only "evil" games. Nazis, super villains, a GTA knockoff featuring a real criminal instead of the "good guy" criminals GTA uses. And starting a game company is actually really easy. For example:

People Can Fly
ENVi3
Video Review posted by IGN.

video review by Gamespot.

I've always liked Gamespot better than IGN (most times).

still looks like a pretty good game. I'm not sure I want to sink $60 on it though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.