Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 100 Ways to Kill a Ped!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
J-Kill
What are YOUR ideas for killing peds?

You can list more than one, but a maximum of 10. I will also list ones that you all put.

#1. Bail out of car into a crowd
#2. Shoot 'em in the face
#3. Push a ped down a long flight of stairs
#4. get two of them to fight to the death in the streets by initiating a fight...
#5. driving down the sidewalk at about 10 MPH, making sure i hear the crunch when the car rolls over them...
Now you start!
bOnEs
#4 get two of them to fight to the death in the streets by initiating a fight...

#5 driving down the sidewalk at about 10 MPH, making sure i hear the crunch when the car rolls over them...
Massacre
#6 "Mow the grass" with a helicopter.
DuPz0r
#7 steal a car with other pedestrians inside it making sure they don't bail, drive at high speed towards the water and jump out leaving them to drown!
Rconover
Push a Ped into a corner of some sort and then keep pressing him into the wall by walking into him, he will later flop and die
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Rconover @ Sep 3 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Push a Ped into a corner of some sort and then keep pressing him into the wall by walking into him, he will later flop and die

The trick is to get them on the ground (shove them, keep walking into them until they stumble) and evertime they start to get up, walk into them again. They lose a little bit of health evertime you knock them back into the ground.
putfile
shoot in the face with bazzooka

§ynch
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Sep 4 2010, 02:17 AM) *
QUOTE (Rconover @ Sep 3 2010, 09:16 PM) *

The trick is to get them on the ground (shove them, keep walking into them until they stumble) and evertime they start to get up, walk into them again. They lose a little bit of health evertime you knock them back into the ground.

That's actually pretty cool, and works. cool.gif
TreeFitty
I've been bored so many times, I perfected the practice.... :-/
Rconover
8. Allow an angry pedestrian to grab your door, don't let them drag you out, drive quickly and hope they grabbed on, take a sharp corner and whip them into something hard, like another car, in the opposite lane of traffic.
Tranque
83: Kill all the straight men in stripclubs with bombs. All of them.
Rconover
1337: In TBOGT, go to the top of some building with a parachute and sticky bombs, at the top of this building lay down 3-4 sticky bombs, jump off the building and land near the largest group of people you can. detonate the sticky bombs (this will cause many people to become angry and begin to want to fight you where some peds wouldn't want to fight anyone at all including women) kill them all by any means necessary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.