Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gta4 pc
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
emperorjj1
just wondering... how many disks come with the pc version of gta4?
TreeFitty
Just one as far as I know... but I don't have it for PC.
emperorjj1
damn. well i bought a used one and it has 2 BUT it lookes like the holder thing can have up to like 4 so i wanted to make sure i didnt get jipped
JohnByng
QUOTE (emperorjj1 @ Aug 13 2010, 03:43 AM) *
damn. well i bought a used one and it has 2 BUT it lookes like the holder thing can have up to like 4 so i wanted to make sure i didnt get jipped

You get 2 disks like in Vice City. You need both for downloading and huge security key.
emperorjj1
sweet thanks man. lol turns out my computer wont run it anyway. shitty but oh well
DuPz0r
QUOTE (emperorjj1 @ Aug 17 2010, 03:12 AM) *
sweet thanks man. lol turns out my computer wont run it anyway. shitty but oh well

It may work. i had loads of problems getting it working. You need to get the latest patch... that is if you have minimum requirements.
emperorjj1
sadly not my processor is lacking being a 1g single core. i might see about upgrading just that if i can (old laptop) but idk.... its looking like no grand theft auto 4 for me for a while at least
DuPz0r
Ah ok. Why not just get GTA IV on a console? The only real good thing about the PC version imo is the graphics and the fact you can mod it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.