Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Game Box Art Creations!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Media & Graphics
bOnEs
i've done this on a few other forums over the years but, i don't think i ever tried it here... and there are quite a few creative people here so i think we could have some fun with this...anyways, the rules are simple...

1) select which system (PS3 or xbox360) you want to make a game for from the images i provide below...
2) create your own video game...
3) slap a ESRB rating and your own company logo on there as well if you want to...

and that's all there is to it... you can do something funny, outrageous, obscene, or really make an attempt at creating something cool and interesting... and sorry europeans but, i don't know how your ESRB pegi rating system works so i didn't include their logos... but, you can add them to your box art if you wish... and yes, all games are exclusive to their system unless you want to remove those tag lines included in the box art headers...

here's my creation to get things started off...

Click to view attachment

and here are the required pieces of art you must use in your box art...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

so, have it and let's see what this crazy community can come up with... i am already LOL'n at the possibilities laugh.gif...
TreeFitty
I've seen these on other sites as well. Needed the borders and such for... things... so ty and I'll see if I can make up something.
bOnEs
i'd imagine this place can come up with the more creative ones out there... i didn't put much effort into the one i made above because i wanted to get this going... i got some great ideas but, if i wasn't so busy with work right now, i'd put more effort into one... here's one i did years ago that i absolutely love...

lol, i use cadman for my fantasy name in like every RPG ever laugh.gif...
Massacre
Coming in Spring 2011.

DuPz0r
I'll do one tomorrow.

Nice start guys.
bOnEs
@ massy - lol, now that's what i'm talking about laugh.gif... the rest of the forums are going down... they can't touch what this forum has... well, at least not for free... we charge by the hour... spring of 2011 can't get here soon enough!! i'm about to buy a 360 right now just to get that game... i must know the story...

EDIT: shit, i forgot the wii box art biggrin.gif... someone has to make a pedo game for the kids...
TreeFitty

it gets the point across...
DuPz0r
Nice lol.

BBFC CLASSIFICATION.

That's all i could find. you'll have to cut the white bits out yourselves.

Here's my one:

Censored version for shelves:

Nice one b0nEs btw for reviving the graphics forum lol.
bOnEs
no problem biggrin.gif... and thanks for the pegi ratings... i'll cut out the white and add a wii box soon... let me get caught up with work first...
DuPz0r
Here is the Wii box.
skyfam
CREDIT GIVE TO THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
ps:need a PC cover template
DuPz0r
QUOTE (skyfam @ Aug 13 2010, 06:49 PM) *
CREDIT GIVE TO THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHER

Nice title, sounds REALLY catchy. XD.png lol seriously wtf? You're so random.
trathen93
Heres my contribution:

Its not the best ever but I've never used photoshop before, so not bad for a first attempt, eh?
Massacre
What the fuck. My image broke.
DuPz0r

smile.gif

Dominance war is actually an art competition. You have to design, draw up concepts and produce a low poly in-game character and make it as detailed as possible within that poly limit. So thousands of people make these epic lead characters, and it's fearsly competitive indeed.

They do one each year, it's only the fourth. 5 is later this year i think. I think they could make an epic fighting game with all these characters!

http://www.dominancewar.com/2009/en_homepage.php
trathen93
I'm happy with this one, Ive caught the bug.

I need to brush up on my skills but i still think its funny smile.gif
Massacre
I have to admit, "PlayStation Move Compatible" got me...
bOnEs
lol laugh.gif... this is great... these are what i had in mind when i created this thread...

Click to view attachment
DiO
LMFAO!
trathen93
Another one. Im happy with this one, it looks more realistic than the other two
DiO

I also made a movie poster cause it makes more sense

Massacre
lol, Kojima.
Massacre
Things didn't really go my way with this one, but you get the gist of what I was going for.

bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 13 2010, 06:47 PM) *
lol, Kojima.

that means it's an instant hit... i'll make millions...
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 13 2010, 10:46 PM) *
lol, Kojima.

We'll make millions. ur likeness, my photoshop. angry.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (Ian Jacob Cisson @ Aug 14 2010, 04:37 PM) *
lol, Kojima.

sorry massa... don't hit me, massa...

Click to view attachment
Massacre
Actually, D-O, it doesn't matter that you did the photoshop, you used his likeness without his consent. He'd get most of your profit.
bOnEs
i could sue his ass!! i want my reparations check!!
trathen93
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 16 2010, 06:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Ian Jacob Cisson @ Aug 14 2010, 04:37 PM) *
lol, Kojima.

sorry massa... don't hit me, massa...

Click to view attachment

Wouldnt that be more of a pc game? you colud claim it to be the latest in the microsoft simulator series. love it though, i lol'd
bOnEs
it was originally going to be called, "computer simulator" for the consoles... a PC simulator to make you feel like you were using a computer... confusing but, then i saw this artwork and decided to make work simulator laugh.gif...
trathen93
just though I'd add this to the topic, made it ages ago but never uploaded. enjoy

TreeFitty
For Wii, of course. tongue.gif
Marney1
secretpedo.com and Gary Glitter soundtrack lol! Is there a special edition?
DuPz0r
lol. Special edition includes concept art and making of Jumpy.gif
Massacre
Intellectual property stolen.

Getting a good bear rape picture is a bitch.
Marney1
If I think I know you well enough, I'd say you did actually do a search using terms like; bear rapes kid, bear rapes human, bear's are rapist's etc?
Massacre
Yep. "Rape," "Eviscerated," "Plague," and "Lemon Square Recipe" are my most common searches.
demon
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Aug 13 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Heres my contribution:

Its not the best ever but I've never used photoshop before, so not bad for a first attempt, eh?

PACMAN !! XD.png
trathen93
QUOTE (-Marney1- @ Feb 28 2011, 11:48 PM) *
secretpedo.com and Gary Glitter soundtrack lol! Is there a special edition?

haha, i suppose a special edition could be interesting, Ill have to see if ive got time, shitloads of college work and such.

QUOTE (demon @ Mar 1 2011, 10:38 PM) *
Heres my contribution:

PACMAN !! XD.png

not sure on the pacman link but I dont know what I was trying to portray the game as in the first place, maybe some sort of create a burger game, may re visit this one.
Marney1
@El Nino: That burger one is crap (no offence) but demon's comments are making me piss my pants laughing today. laugh.gif
trathen93
QUOTE (Shotgun Terry @ Mar 2 2011, 12:07 AM) *
@El Nino: That burger one is crap (no offence) but demon's comments are making me piss my pants laughing today. laugh.gif

I do sort of realise that, like I said It needs to be redone, oh and its not el-nino traitor anymore, remember the January transfer window?
Handsome B Wonderful

Tis shit
TreeFitty
lol figured someone would do it. laugh.gif
Marney1
That fag who made the 'Leave Britney Alone' YouTube video needs to do one for poor old Charlie.
Massacre
Charlie Sheen is a great person.
demon
QUOTE (King Kenny @ Mar 2 2011, 12:49 AM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Mar 1 2011, 10:38 PM) *
Heres my contribution:

PACMAN !! XD.png

not sure on the pacman link but I dont know what I was trying to portray the game as in the first place, maybe some sort of create a burger game, may re visit this one.

The bread is Pacman, imagine it eating the burger.

Refreshing the memory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.