Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bioshock: Infinite.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
asthenia
Oh fucking lord.

*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

This looks, immense. The article is a really good read too.
Massacre
This looks more interesting than the other two, but I doubt I'll play this one, either.
DuPz0r
It seems a lot less claustrophobic compared to the other two enclosed underwater locations.
bOnEs
i never even played the first two so, i know i won't be playing this one either... however, someday down the road i might at least check it out but, i am in no rush, it just doesn't appeal to me...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 12 2010, 07:36 PM) *
i never even played the first two so, i know i won't be playing this one either... however, someday down the road i might at least check it out but, i am in no rush, it just doesn't appeal to me...

If any, play the first, it's awesome, and really different from anything you've ever played. The second is the same old tbh.
asthenia
The original Bioshock is as DuP says it is, you won't expect what you get. I've replayed it so many times, and everyone knows I struggle with replaying stories... This looks like it might be a refreshing change, that could win back people 2 lost.
PabloHoneyOle
I can't believe Massacre and b0nes haven't played either Bioshock. They are both amazing. They have the same atmosphere as Fallout 3 - but more terrifying. The guns and powers are very cool and the story is very, very, very good.

You're missing out.

Anyway, this looks amazing. I will definitely be scooping this up in the future.
Pieface
I found Bioshock 2 so dull I couldn't complete it. I'm not bad with Linear games (I enjoyed Metro 2033) but it was a horrible form of linear where you felt you had no control where to go whatsoever.
Massacre
How's Metro? It looked interesting.
Pieface
It was a slow start but got better as you went along. Very creepy game though.
Massacre
I was really intrigued by the lack of a HUD. Having to actually think about how much ammo you have is cool, and it would make it that much more intense when you run out of ammo without a flashing red zero in the corner.
Pieface
There is a HUD saying how many bullets you have?
bOnEs
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 12 2010, 08:29 PM) *
I was really intrigued by the lack of a HUD. Having to actually think about how much ammo you have is cool, and it would make it that much more intense when you run out of ammo without a flashing red zero in the corner.

yea, i wish that game was multiplat... i was very interested in that as well... very fallout-esque it seemed but, with a more desperate feel... you even had batteries for flashlights and filters for your gas mask that needed replacement often... bullets were like chunks of gold down there... one worth probably more than a man...

it's one of the games i have on a list of 360 games i want to play if i ever get one...
Massacre
QUOTE (Pieface @ Aug 12 2010, 08:47 PM) *
There is a HUD saying how many bullets you have?

There is? Fuck. Well, I guess everything else is still guesswork.
Qdeathstar
I played through the bioshock 2 demo for about 15 minutes... wasn't impressed. This seems like a gimmick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.