Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iRD Multiplayer Event #3 (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
bOnEs

EVENT DETAILS
Kick back and have some fun with fellow PS3 forum members for an hour of gaming goodness. From Shootouts to Bag Games, it's all fair game. So grab your guns and sign up by posting in this thread! Friendly Freeroam shenanigans usually happens afterword so, if you have the time, stick around after the hour. Maybe some Co-op stuff could occur as well.

PARTICIPATING MEMBERS
bOnEs
DuPz0r
ViceMan
JamieMilne
TreeFitty
GLC
El-Nino

Post here in this thread to confirm your participation.
JamieMilne
just count me in for all of these lol
bOnEs
gotcha...
ViceMan
I'm in as long as we don't play those fucking boring co-op matches. I guess i'm the only one here who has L&K at the moment, but I need to get back into the standard deathmatches and the like.
bOnEs
we'll join a public match if it's just the 4 of us and try to get a team deathmatch going... but, i'm optimistic that there will be more than 4 people this time...
TreeFitty
I just downloaded the co-ops yesterday. Haven't even played a mission yet. The one iRD event I made was the most I've done online.
DuPz0r
Make sure you stick it on the man website this time wink.gif
Hopefully that will attract some new rangers.
bOnEs
man site? laugh.gif... i thought this place was pretty manly enough...

yea but, none of the new peeps have even been online for the event... i am about to remove them from my friends list... but, i will post it on the main site tomorrow...

hey fitty, you in or out? you did post here...
TreeFitty
In for now.

@Dup a ^certain person^ didn't submit a news post. tongue.gif
bOnEs
why does it have to be me?? any idiot can copy my post and submit it themselves...

*cough* website leaders *cough cough*
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 12 2010, 08:57 PM) *
why does it have to be me?? any idiot can copy my post and submit it themselves...

*cough* website leaders *cough cough*

*cough* Too busy raping Pie *cough*
GLC
Hmm, I've missed a few. Hopefully I won't get YLOD this time.. mellow.gif
DuPz0r
Yay, you've not been on in a while!
trathen93
I'd love to say im in but my internet has been really bad,(worse than usual) and I haven't been on the ps3 in ages. I suppose im a maybe atm, but hopefully ill be able to join.
bOnEs
yay!! GLC's here to kick our asses!!

and i'll add you nino just in case for some miraculous reason your able to join us finally laugh.gif... i recall you having problems way back during the GTAIV days...

EDIT: and why the fuck isn't marney playing online yet?! he's had a month to beat the game...
GLC
Shit, something's come up, I probably won't be able to get online monday.

sad.gif
bOnEs
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
GLC
=/
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Aug 14 2010, 03:08 PM) *
=/

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you?
bOnEs
http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/website/igt...deathmatch-ps3/

umm, he's the only player besides me to win 3 matches...
ViceMan
And who are you?
bOnEs
the greatest mo fucker in the world, that's who...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 15 2010, 09:10 PM) *
the greatest mo fucker in GTAIV, that's who...

bOnEs
i played some GTAIV deal breaker on friday night and last night... now i want to play through GTAIV again laugh.gif...

also, yesterday i played some RDR during the day... it was double XP weekend so, i managed to get my character to level 46, from 44... i got a long ways to go to get to 50... it's taking forever and i fucking hate grinding out hideouts... i gets extremely boring after a while... there's got to be another way to gain levels...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 15 2010, 09:10 PM) *
the greatest mo fucker in the world, that's who...

You Americans, you're all so sincere and modest aren't you.
bOnEs
we are...
ViceMan
And if I don't get on till dead on 11pm don't ask where I am, i'll have been watching Deadliest Warrior on Bravo.
bOnEs
we usually start it up a few minutes late anyways... plus, now we can all mess around in freeroam before starting matches, unlike GTAIV where we all had to sit in the lobby beforehand staring at the black screen...
ViceMan
I'm still wondering if i'll be able to join the free roam, cause although the L&K maps are separated into their own categories there's nothing separating the free roam I don't think, unless it'll just disable the tomahawk for me when joining a vanilla free roam. We shall see. confused1.gif
JamieMilne
thats me ready, im away from the computer so somebody just invite me in whenever it starts llol
trathen93
PS3 wants to do an update and its takin the piss to download, so screw it. Im goin to leave it on to download so if it does it this time then ill be on later, if not ill be online in the next week hopefully.
TreeFitty
My internet is waaay too shitty. I'll catch the next one.
bOnEs
my PS3 locked up at the end of that match in tumbleweed... then, i just decided not to boot it back up since it was like 5 minutes to 6 pm... then my phone rings... so, we got in a few matches i guess...

for the love of god, R* needs to hire a better team for their online stuff... i am sick of seeing peeps getting dropped from matches and having to invite them a thousand times... then, i start up a team shootout, only to be put in the middle of one already in progress mad.gif...

me and vicey kicked some ass though at both of those... i had teh most kills in the first one and, viceman had the most in the second one... so, now i've won two in a row... the next time i play team deathmatch, it's when your online viceman... i want to win the next two for that trophy and with you on my side, i know it will happen...
JamieMilne
bones i sense you mean you have to invite me a thousand times sad.gif im sorry !

honestly but my inet is fine all week, dont get disconnected from red dead every until i go to play online with yous lol
bOnEs
treetfitty kept getting dropped too... and in all honesty, if this is the kind of turnout to expect, i am not even sure i want to continue creating these events... piss poor turnout... 4 showed up when 7 signed up... then, when the matches finally started, only 3 of us were left... and by the time it ended, just two...
JamieMilne
i wish more people would turn up when they sign up to play.

this forum has 55,308 members, youd think more than 4 of us would want to play on line lol. i wish we had more active multiplayer games lol
bOnEs
the GTA matches usually ranged from 7 to 10 players... i was kind of hoping for the same with RDR since most of us got that game as well... oh well...
DuPz0r
Sorry guys. I had some bad news today. I'm being evicted because my landlord needs his property back so I've been packing my shit and trying to organize alternative accommodation... sad.gif
bOnEs
that's OK... my rant wasn't directed at you, although, i did wonder why you weren't there... you're always there laugh.gif... i was actually speaking to DiO who was online but, decided to play skate 3 and ignore me... why don't you sign up for these matches, DiO?? your always online when we're playing... get off your lazy ass and put RDR in and join us...

fucking landlords though... that sucks, you found anything else yet?? finding a place in such a pinch is going to probably leave you and your family in an awkward situation... i hope your new place isn't in the ghetto, lol...
Massacre
Do they not have to give you 30 days notice in the UK?
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 17 2010, 12:03 AM) *
me and vicey kicked some ass though at both of those... i had teh most kills in the first one and, viceman had the most in the second one... so, now i've won two in a row... the next time i play team deathmatch, it's when your online viceman... i want to win the next two for that trophy and with you on my side, i know it will happen...

Got that trophy ages ago TBH. I play a lot of TDM. Also, finally got my golden high powered pistol after last night, bringing my total of golden weapons up to about 8 or 9 (i've lost count) next on the list is the Mauser.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 17 2010, 05:44 PM) *
Do they not have to give you 30 days notice in the UK?

Yeah i got an eviction notice for the 30th of September, the same time i go back to Uni. And I'm in a 2 bedroom house so i got a lot of shit to pack. So i have to sort it ouot at least two weeks before i go back to uni. Now i just hope i don't end up in a ghetto property!
Marney1
Hopefully I'll join you lot in a few weeks time but I'm mega busy with work and totally refurbishing my apartment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.