Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fable
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
Massacre
Fable makes me happy. This is the topic about it. You can discuss I and II, but it's mostly about Fable III.

Here's a trailer or two.

And here's an interview I posted without watching.

And here's four screenshots I posted before I got tired of doing this.

And here's the link to the rest of the screenshots.
PabloHoneyOle
I'll pick this up at some point. Looks alot like a cleaned up version of Fable 2.
Massacre
It's a release day purchase for me.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 21 2010, 03:01 PM) *

Why? I haven't really heard anything regarding the gameplay or storyline to make it a day one for me.
bOnEs
if i had an xbox, i'd be interested in the fable series... and also the mass effect series as well... those are two RPG's i wouldn't mind checking out... i can't stand JPRG's anymore, they're gay... the PS3 doesn't really have any good RPG's except for those gay JRPG's...
Massacre
If you had a PC, you could play Fable and Mass Effect.

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 21 2010, 03:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 21 2010, 03:01 PM) *

Why? I haven't really heard anything regarding the gameplay or storyline to make it a day one for me.

It's Fable, that's enough for me. Plus, the Limited Edition is sure to sell out just as fast as New Vegas' LE will. Which is why I preordered both.
bOnEs
i do have a PC, i just don't have a very good one laugh.gif... it's about 5 years passed extinction... i don't even know how it's still kicking...
Massacre
I wonder the same thing about my mother's computer, which I appropriated when I moved out. That's my "Last Resort" computer, which I used the entire time my good PC was busted.
TwoFacedTanner
Im going to get it.

I need to get another TV and XBOX because at present MY GIRLFRIEND IS HOGGING MY XBOX playing Fable 2.

>_>
Massacre
See, the thing is, guys can play Xbox while receiving oral sex, women cannot. Next time she's hogging the Xbox, go to the bathroom and jerk off, then come back and give her some mouth lovin'. When you're done, tell her it's her turn, and while she's struggling to get you to cum, the Xbox will be available. Problem solved.
bOnEs
QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 21 2010, 09:19 PM) *
Im going to get it.

I need to get another TV and XBOX because at present MY GIRLFRIEND IS HOGGING MY XBOX playing Fable 2.

>_>

what, there's no turns in your house??

*makes a whip cracking sound*
asthenia
QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 22 2010, 06:15 AM) *
QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 21 2010, 09:19 PM) *
Im going to get it.

>_>

what, there's no turns in your house??

*makes a whip cracking sound*

XD.png

I'm the same as bOnEs here.. At the moment I don't have an Xbox at all. Died, moved out, turned to prostitution, etc. I'd be really interested in getting hold of Fable and Mass Effect though.
TwoFacedTanner
If you pre order the game you can go to xbox.com/fableIII (I think thats the link) and create your own NPC that gives you a quest in the game.

Pretty damn neat, you get to make his/her personality whatever you want it to be.

And I mean, you can play around with it without preordering...but to get the person actually IN the game...you have to preorder.

Oh...and also

Kuwong
oh hey guys, so i herd you like fable three, well i like fable three too!
Massacre
Never heard of it.
demon
I've played World of Warcraft, is Fable a similar type of RPG? Travel around casting spells on enemies? More emphasis on puzzles, perhaps? The screenshots looks good.
PabloHoneyOle
The achievements are out for Fable III. Makes me want to get it, bad. It's chock full of all the things that makes Fable great.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fa...3/achievements/
Massacre
For Albion! makes me think we're getting back the epic boss battles from the first game. Plus, more Chesty ftw.

Now, to decide whether my character is going to gay marry Tanner or Stoic for that achievement...
TwoFacedTanner
Well, I mean...I did win SML....

And I can't wait to get my hands on chesty!

And the only one achievment I don't like so far is the one where you have to trade other heroes.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 20 2010, 12:38 PM) *
Now, to decide whether my character is going to gay marry Tanner or Stoic for that achievement...

I wish we could have a three way gang bang over Xbox Live.
Massacre
One of you needs to make a female character, because somebody's gonna have my baby.
TwoFacedTanner
Adoption!

Remember you can adopt now. I want a black kid named Pookie.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 21 2010, 03:56 PM) *
Adoption! Slavery!

Remember you can adopt buy slaves now. I want a black kid slave named Pookie Toby!.

Darth Sexy
When I eventually get the game, I am willing to have Massacre's baby.
Massacre
I'm going to get you so pregnant. You're going to have a hundred Massacre babies.
Massacre
The coin that comes with the Collector's Edition has some serious weight to it. I'm going to pair it with my New Vegas chip and make a hardcore nerd flail out of them.
Darth Sexy
Anyone played this yet?
Massacre
Yep.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Nov 1 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Yep.

Thanks for the review.
Massacre
You're welcome.
Handsome B Wonderful
Is 3 as gimped out of the box as fable 2 was? I still have nightmares about my disappearing children.
Massacre
Explain what "gimped out of the box" means, and I'll tell you.
Handsome B Wonderful
Explain what "gimped out of the box" means, and I'll tell you.

Basically, did the disc come with a 50 year old bdsm-loving man's sex cream all over it? If it did, that's my copy, and i want it back.

Also, are there any obvious glitches like the heaps that were in Fable 2?
Massacre
I never experienced any glitches with Fable 2, but I haven't had any on 3 either, so I guess you're okay.
Massacre
Fuck this. Play an evil file. The good path doesn't have you making sacrifices, it has you fucking yourself over nonstop from the second you put that fucking crown on.
PabloHoneyOle
Massy, I just got this on Black Friday from Amazon for $30. I'll let you know when it comes in, but I need to impregnate you.
Massacre
Lubing as we speak.
PabloHoneyOle
Ha, bones is looking in this thread - but silly boy, Fable is never coming to PS3.
bOnEs
no but, someday i might get an xbox and i would play the fable series if i ever did get one... it doesn't hurt to see what's going on in here... plus, this place is DEAD and any action is worth looking at...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 29 2010, 02:51 PM) *
no but, someday i might get an xbox and i would play the fable series if i ever did get one... it doesn't hurt to see what's going on in here... plus, this place is DEAD and any action is worth looking at...

I'm just kidding.

You should trade in your PS3 for a 360. It would be a pretty easy swap.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Nov 29 2010, 02:57 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 29 2010, 02:51 PM) *

I'm just kidding.

You should trade in your PS3 for a 360. It would be a pretty easy swap.

trade in?? i'm not letting gamestop dick me by giving me $50 for my PS3... i'll never trade it in... i'll just buy an xbox whenever i decide i want one... a cheap ass one too... entry level, no HDD, no kinect-ready, no-gold membership stuff... i would only be buying it to play the exclusive games like fable, alan wake, and... ...and... i am sure there's other ones too...
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 29 2010, 03:05 PM) *
i would only be buying it to play the exclusive games like fable, alan wake, and... ...and... i am sure there's other ones too...

Gears of War, Mass Effect, anything downloadable that you'd like to get on time, and a functioning online service with no disconnects or problems.
bOnEs
anything downloadable on time?? i don't download anything from the PSN store that isn't free anyways so, why would i want the xbox service?? i don't have any problems with disconnects or service online, it's a smooth experience... plus gears of war and halo aren't considered to be worth my time... i need a list of at least 5 exclusives i REALLY want to play before i consider getting one...

5.) alan wake
4.) fable II and III
3.) metro 2033 (even this isn't a sure thing)
2.) ...???
1.) ...???

someone get this topic back on topic please because, i have nothing to contribute to the fable discussion...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.