Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game Trailers - Videos
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Other Gaming > Other Games
DuPz0r
So you liked a trailer or a video for a game, but you don't think the game deserves its own thread. Or you just can't be bothered to write up a post for it, you simply just liked that video. Then post the video you found interesting here. Trailers, gameplay footage, reviews, anything in video format about a game. If it's popular, i'll request it be pinned.

OK I'll go first (obviously).

Game is called Knights Contract. The trailer looked pretty cool imo.

And the new Medal Of Honor, which i think look ace.

Anyone seen any cool looking trailers recently?
bOnEs
kirby: epic yarn

i wish i had a wii... this game looks like a ton of fun...

james bond 007: blood stone

now THIS is what a bond game should look like... high-octane action...
DuPz0r
That Kirby one looks pretty epic biggrin.gif I wish it was like a PSN title. But i know Kirby is owned by Nintendo so it will never happen sad.gif Is it me though or was that a Christmas song playing...
Massacre
I need more details on Knights Contract. it doesn't seem to have a page on Wikipedia yet.
DuPz0r
APB Gameplay Montage.

infamous2 gameplay trailer! This looks fucking ACE.

This looks different...

Crysis 2 is looking pretty nice to me. I want to see more though, still unsure if i like it.
Kamahl
QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 18 2010, 09:19 AM) *

wow, that actually looks pretty good... im interested if the game is really like that.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jul 20 2010, 07:51 AM) *
QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 18 2010, 09:19 AM) *

wow, that actually looks pretty good... im interested if the game is really like that.

Yeah it does! It has that sort of BoGT element too.

The new PSN/XBL Lara croft title looks good for a download game. I hope it has online co-op!
Massacre
InFamous 2. Erection. Point made.
DuPz0r
White Knight Chronicles 2 for you RPG fans on the forum. Looks kind of classic, not really anything new from an rpg. But if you're an avid RPG fan, then you'll most likely like this one.

Killzone 2. Hopefully this will be as awesome as the first one was!

Massacre
Think you skipped a Killzone there, Dup.
DuPz0r
lol, i meant 3 XD.png,

I never played killzone 1, so 2 was like the first one for me.

Kung-Fu live... Just pure awesome if you've always wanted to be a ninja!

You can find a better trailer here:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/07/20/...u-live-trailer/
DuPz0r
Kane & Lynch 2: Dogs Days. This really appeals to me for some reason. I thought the first one was missing something, and it felt half finished. But this one does look really cool. The graphics don't look that great, but meh that's not everything.

Dirt 3 trailer looks pretty badass..

Two Worlds II reminds me of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It has that nice Fantasy theme that i like. Make of it what you will...

Create. on all platforms. Kind of looks like a LBP knock off, but it could be interesting. It seems like a game my son would like though.

I'm thinking of getting PixelJunk Shooter, as I've liked everything else from them so far. I heard there will be a summer sale and this game will be going cheap. Here is a video review in case anyone else hasn't seen it:

DuPz0r
Epic Mickey starting scene looks pretty awesome. I loved Fantasia!

Dead Nation looks epic fun. It's PS3 Exclusive as far as i am aware. I'll have to pick this up as soon as it's released on PSN. Some of use will have to co-op this shit when it comes out!

ENVi3
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 20 2010, 11:13 AM) *
InFamous 2. Erection. Point made.

looks like the controls are tighter and the game is more polished than the first. should be good.
Massacre
Plus, they got a shit load of complaints about Cole's new character model at ComiCon, so now he actually looks like Cole again. I finally get to dust off the PS3.
bOnEs
the new cole looked too much like the protagonist from dead rising 2 to me... xtreme sports guys... plus, what the hell was wrong with the old cole?! i thought everyone like him... at least they changed it back and i too am looking forward to more news about infamous 2... the first one rocked out with it's electrical cock out...
Massacre
Were the new ice powers shown in the trailer posted in here? I'm looking forward to that. Not sure how I feel about the swamp men, though. I kind of get the same vibe from them that I got when I first saw the freaks in the Crackdown 2 trailer.
DuPz0r
I agree that the new-old-cole looks better. The combat looks so much more dynamic in this one, very fluid movement.

Nah mass, no ice powers in here.... What are they like?
Massacre
I think the only video footage thus far has been a few icicles hanging where they shouldn't be, but he's supposed to have a full range of ice powers. Sucker Punch really wants to stress that Cole will always be the electric man, though, so I expect that he won't have as many ice powers as electrical, or they'll serve a different purpose, like immobilizing enemies or creating shields, while leaving offense to the electrical abilities. I think the main enemy is mostly fire-based too, so there's another use for them.
DuPz0r
I havent posted any videos in a while. So here are a couple i've watched recently.

Crysis 2:

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - Developer Diary

Bulletstorm - Devdiary

Bodycount:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.