Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: freakin dancing!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
i know it sounds weird to be hung up on it but i cant seem to get over. i cant seem to get the girl in the bathroom after a dance. it's so frustrating. ive done it about 3 or 4 times since october but no such luck recently.......
TreeFitty
Did you mess up a little? (purposely)
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 17 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Did you mess up a little? (purposely)

no i genuinely try to do it. sometimes, the controller barely vibrates and i dont get it. ....
TreeFitty
If you do it perfectly you end up in the bus stop dance. You need to mess up a little. Make a few mistakes. You'll get it on in the bathroom and then get her number for booty calls later.
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 19 2010, 11:08 AM) *
If you do it perfectly you end up in the bus stop dance. You need to mess up a little. Make a few mistakes. You'll get it on in the bathroom and then get her number for booty calls later.

....so..... they want the mistakes? weird, i thought you had to be near perfect. 0.o thanks, i'll put this to work....
PabloHoneyOle
How many threads about fucking videogame characters can one person create in a day?
asthenia
Gaming is his life, shut it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.