Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tell your ideas here about GTA 5
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
GTA5
THUMS UP HERES MY IDEA (Hopefully A BIGGER MAP & when your in a plane & you have a certain wanted level (ex. 4 stars) they will send intercepters after you & give you a chance to land or they will shoot you down & APC Tanks & Sam's sites that will shoot you down & attack helicopters & medical helicopters too & bombers & fighters & army hummers & destroyer boats & aircraft carriers that lets jets take off from it & you don't get a wanted level when you walk thorough the airport gates & EVERY type of plane is fly able & mobile artillery vehicles & a aircrane that can pick up vehicles & more advance weapons & police bikes fasters cars & a high flying spy jet such as the blackbird & predater drones that shoot missiles & a store where you buy cars,places,helicopters e.c.t & cheats that don't block trophies longer game play & a place where every vehicle spawn at & the city could be indianapolis in indiana & a heavlly armored tank. whew thats a lot of typeing)
ViceMan
Wrong forum, but I see you already noticed and re-posted in the other topic.

TreeFitty! LOXX0R!

...But wait, you posted that 20 minutes ago, and now you've reposted it in a new topic?
GTA5
im new to the place im just trying 2 sperad my idea wich i hope will be read by a lot of ppl & HOPEFULLY BY THE GTA 5 creaters cuz if they put my idea for gta5 it will be more real & AWESOME
TreeFitty
And spamming the main pages with this broken English crap will get you nothing.

/locked
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.