Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jets ->-
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
Marney1
Low flying jets in Wales.

ViceMan
Has mankind produced a more epic sound? (Don't answer that, this isn't the asylum.)

I was expecting this:

That one always gets me...
TreeFitty
I watched that whole thing expecting a crash or one that goes REAL low or close to the cameras.
PabloHoneyOle
0bs3n3
Would be pretty kickass to be standing there, I'm sure it would be seem a lot closer than you think watching the vid.

There are some pretty crazy low flying vids from Afghanistan, I'll link one if I can find a decent one.

EDIT: First guy is a complete badass.

PabloHoneyOle
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Barry Soetoro @ Jul 4 2010, 02:44 PM) *

I'm surprised the sound of the jets doesn't cause avalanches on the mountain sides! Ok they're more like hills, but big ones...
ViceMan
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 13 2010, 08:48 PM) *
QUOTE (Barry Soetoro @ Jul 4 2010, 02:44 PM) *

I'm surprised the sound of the jets doesn't cause avalanches on the mountain sides! Ok they're more like hills, but big ones...

It probably does fuck up the ecological aspect of it quite a bit, but not in that sense. Maybe you get birds round there who mimic the sonic boom and cows who have developed a knack for covering their ears with their hooves.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 13 2010, 09:33 PM) *
It probably does fuck up the ecological aspect of it quite a bit, but not in that sense. Maybe you get birds round there who mimic the sonic boom and cows who have developed a knack for covering their ears with their hooves.

You knew this was coming.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.